THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Kobe VI hitting outlets soon?
nerd.gif
it's bound to happen soon... POP, TY, gradients, and all the cw that NDC still got fsr will be at the outlets in a month or two.  

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Kobe VI hitting outlets soon?
nerd.gif
it's bound to happen soon... POP, TY, gradients, and all the cw that NDC still got fsr will be at the outlets in a month or two.  

check tha OUTLET THREAD fellas POP's have hit, $99.99, first of many I imagine.

Perfect timing too with F/F comin up at end of the month

happy hunting

happy hunting

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

happy hunting
F/F is coming up this month?!  for nike.. or FTL?

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

happy hunting
F/F is coming up this month?!  for nike.. or FTL?

What would be a better pick up? Blue camo, Italian camo, or grinch? my local store up here in boston still has them sitting in my sizes too.. wish they had the rice's instead..

What would be a better pick up? Blue camo, Italian camo, or grinch? my local store up here in boston still has them sitting in my sizes too.. wish they had the rice's instead..

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Grinch..

Grinch..

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Grinch..
Grinch 2x. End of the day though, it comes down to what you like best, but the Grinch IMO is a necessity for a VI collection.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Grinch..
Grinch 2x. End of the day though, it comes down to what you like best, but the Grinch IMO is a necessity for a VI collection.

Back
Top Bottom