THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

grinches still sitting?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

check tha OUTLET THREAD fellas POP's have hit, $99.99, first of many I imagine.

Perfect timing too with F/F comin up at end of the month

happy hunting
F/F is coming up this month?!  for nike.. or FTL?
OUTLETS Sir

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

check tha OUTLET THREAD fellas POP's have hit, $99.99, first of many I imagine.

Perfect timing too with F/F comin up at end of the month

happy hunting
F/F is coming up this month?!  for nike.. or FTL?
OUTLETS Sir

AJ Kickz wrote:
You need better socks, I wear all Nike Elite dry-fit socks, and don't have this problem. I ball/work out in my Del Sol VI a few times a week, and haven't had this problem. Also, no problem in my casual Grinches, Chaos, and Rice.

Well, i'm wearing to the K VI my nike socks, and still pilling. Don't know why. And today i've worn new puma socks to my jordans(that photo was taken after 1st wear), and inside of shoe is pilled more! Also 1-day socks are pilling. Damn jordans, at least only insoles of KVI are pilling, not whole shoes like jordans.
jst628 wrote:
if pilling of your socks on the inside of the shoe is that big of a deal... 
laugh.gif

happy.gif
 yup, it's annoying. But not that big deal. Although, i just want to know why is this happening.

AJ Kickz wrote:
You need better socks, I wear all Nike Elite dry-fit socks, and don't have this problem. I ball/work out in my Del Sol VI a few times a week, and haven't had this problem. Also, no problem in my casual Grinches, Chaos, and Rice.

Well, i'm wearing to the K VI my nike socks, and still pilling. Don't know why. And today i've worn new puma socks to my jordans(that photo was taken after 1st wear), and inside of shoe is pilled more! Also 1-day socks are pilling. Damn jordans, at least only insoles of KVI are pilling, not whole shoes like jordans.
jst628 wrote:
if pilling of your socks on the inside of the shoe is that big of a deal... 
laugh.gif

happy.gif
 yup, it's annoying. But not that big deal. Although, i just want to know why is this happening.

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

What would be a better pick up? Blue camo, Italian camo, or grinch? my local store up here in boston still has them sitting in my sizes too.. wish they had the rice's instead..
What store would this be?

What would be a better pick up? Blue camo, Italian camo, or grinch? my local store up here in boston still has them sitting in my sizes too.. wish they had the rice's instead..
What store would this be?

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Grinch..
Grinch 2x. End of the day though, it comes down to what you like best, but the Grinch del sol IMO is a necessity for a VI collection.
get the grinch EASY.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Salutations NT,

Quick question: Of the four from ZKVI All-Star Pack, which one is the most rare?

Regards.

3D

Grinch..
Grinch 2x. End of the day though, it comes down to what you like best, but the Grinch del sol IMO is a necessity for a VI collection.
get the grinch EASY.
pimp.gif

Salutations NT,

Quick question: Of the four from ZKVI All-Star Pack, which one is the most rare?

Regards.

3D

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Grinch..
get the grinch EASY.
pimp.gif

Salutations NT,

Regards.

3D
Del Sols are a necessity...but I don't think that makes the Grinches NOT a necessity. I'd say the 3 that you gotta get are Grinches, OCs, and Del Sols. I personally like Grinches and OCs better than the Del Sols, but it's all personal preference...
And 3Ds may be the rarest from the All-Star pack, but I think it's probably one of my least favorite colorways of the VIs

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Grinch..
get the grinch EASY.
pimp.gif

Salutations NT,

Regards.

3D
Del Sols are a necessity...but I don't think that makes the Grinches NOT a necessity. I'd say the 3 that you gotta get are Grinches, OCs, and Del Sols. I personally like Grinches and OCs better than the Del Sols, but it's all personal preference...
And 3Ds may be the rarest from the All-Star pack, but I think it's probably one of my least favorite colorways of the VIs

Grinches

Grinches

quick vid of the blkout's:

the grey really makes these pop

@ first i thought about coppin these just to gym in, but they look so dope in this vid i may scoop a pair for casual also...

either way im still not spendin over 70-80 for em, they gotta be outlet bound.

quick vid of the blkout's:

the grey really makes these pop

@ first i thought about coppin these just to gym in, but they look so dope in this vid i may scoop a pair for casual also...

either way im still not spendin over 70-80 for em, they gotta be outlet bound.

Wayne - great avy but that dude kills it. very upsetting.

The black outs would be nice if they hit outlets. Its a 'on sale' buy not a retail buy for me IMO.

Has anyone tried photoshopping what they would want the DK cw to look like?

Wayne - great avy but that dude kills it. very upsetting.

The black outs would be nice if they hit outlets. Its a 'on sale' buy not a retail buy for me IMO.

Has anyone tried photoshopping what they would want the DK cw to look like?

Back
Top Bottom