THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

startin to like the blu/volt camos...

anyone think they'll make it to outlets? been lookin around and there is still a FSR on NDC and they are pretty cheap on ebay as well which leads me to believe the demand fer these is low.

they dope... just not 130 dope y'know?

startin to like the blu/volt camos...

anyone think they'll make it to outlets? been lookin around and there is still a FSR on NDC and they are pretty cheap on ebay as well which leads me to believe the demand fer these is low.

they dope... just not 130 dope y'know?

Which ones have hit outlets already, looking to pick some up. At least one pairEdit: Just seen the post a few pages back. Gonna pick up a pair during the f & f
pimp.gif

Which ones have hit outlets already, looking to pick some up. At least one pairEdit: Just seen the post a few pages back. Gonna pick up a pair during the f & f
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

you can get the (RED)+ nike laces, they're almost identical to kobe laces.

I have to disagree.  They are a bit shorter (can't lace the top hole) and they are also 100% thermoplastic polyurethane, so they have quite of a plasticy feel to them.  Still dig them for casual use though.

Originally Posted by jst628

you can get the (RED)+ nike laces, they're almost identical to kobe laces.

I have to disagree.  They are a bit shorter (can't lace the top hole) and they are also 100% thermoplastic polyurethane, so they have quite of a plasticy feel to them.  Still dig them for casual use though.

^i meant as in the width, whenever i saw them they seemed to be the same width as a kobe lace, unlike any other laces available to purchase. (that i've seen)

^i meant as in the width, whenever i saw them they seemed to be the same width as a kobe lace, unlike any other laces available to purchase. (that i've seen)

^based on previous posts, seems as if the urbans have been released already. prob should check your local stores this weekend.

^based on previous posts, seems as if the urbans have been released already. prob should check your local stores this weekend.

Picked up the Urban Camo's tonight and they are fire. Picking up 8 pairs of blackouts tomorrow for my wedding party, thank tebow my fiance understands my shoe problem.

Picked up the Urban Camo's tonight and they are fire. Picking up 8 pairs of blackouts tomorrow for my wedding party, thank tebow my fiance understands my shoe problem.

Back
Top Bottom