THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by ppeter

^based on previous posts, seems as if the urbans have been released already. prob should check your local stores this weekend.
anybody know if the urban camo's were released in socal?

Originally Posted by ppeter

^based on previous posts, seems as if the urbans have been released already. prob should check your local stores this weekend.
anybody know if the urban camo's were released in socal?

Ha, that's how I feel about the Grinch's, it's the Ugly Duckling.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 24KBMJ23

ANYONE have any recent printable coupons for in store purchases 15-25% off?
I see the link on page 203 is gone, wondering if anyone had a recent copy they could share! Really appreciate it if so...

I need this as well!

Originally Posted by 24KBMJ23

ANYONE have any recent printable coupons for in store purchases 15-25% off?
I see the link on page 203 is gone, wondering if anyone had a recent copy they could share! Really appreciate it if so...

I need this as well!

smh for 7 pairs of grinches, ruining it for some of us who couldn't get our hands on some.

smh for 7 pairs of grinches, ruining it for some of us who couldn't get our hands on some.

Originally Posted by jst628

I dont understand the disdain here.....
you have no idea how much he paid? how he acquired them? or if they are all his...
yet, he is ruining it for "us"?...
....don't hate, congratulate....
laugh.gif

I dont understand the disdain here.....
you have no idea how much he paid? how he acquired them? or if they are all his...
yet, he is ruining it for "us"?...
....don't hate, congratulate....
laugh.gif

i guess, but didn't the guy who posted pics of his multiple chaos' get flamed for it? IMO it looks like an attempt to sell, but all outta jealousy i guess lol
indifferent.gif

i guess, but didn't the guy who posted pics of his multiple chaos' get flamed for it? IMO it looks like an attempt to sell, but all outta jealousy i guess lol
indifferent.gif

I know I'm taking a step back, but I was just thinking that the Dukes should have been a "supreme" version.. due to the Kobe V version of the Dukes.

^^^i feel you on the jealousy tip...but I know that some of the cats spend major duckets to get their pairs....
so it's hard to knock that...I have no idea what he did to acquire them...
I just think he's a decent contributor to this thread and might just wanna marry the grinches... =)

I know I'm taking a step back, but I was just thinking that the Dukes should have been a "supreme" version.. due to the Kobe V version of the Dukes.

^^^i feel you on the jealousy tip...but I know that some of the cats spend major duckets to get their pairs....
so it's hard to knock that...I have no idea what he did to acquire them...
I just think he's a decent contributor to this thread and might just wanna marry the grinches... =)

indifferent.gif

I'm just looking for help to WIn photo/collection contest & thought someone might like to help me out...... I guess I was wrong

Back
Top Bottom