THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

damn no 10s in the glass blues
frown.gif

^^yeah the newer cw such as the gradients, tour yellows and camos all have these insoles unlike the earlier ones that says "I Want A Shoe That Molds To My Foot"

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

haha no problem, I was at work today and I see a manager pick up the phone and it's about the 3d's and I'm like I bet ya I'm the reason he's buying these 
laugh.gif
  but yeah you're welcome he's lucky to have a dad that knows good shoes

Haha thanks bro. I try. He has now Del Sols and 3Ds as far as kobes. He wears and tears those del sols but they still look good.

That lady on the phone was like wow, we have had a lot of phone orders today. I told her about NT and she was like Ohhhhhh that makes sense. Well thank yall for doing that. I was like anytime.
wink.gif

Whats the size that are available and the number? Might be looking into infant if possible or Preschool sizes...

After all the call ins I'd ask whoever answers the phone what they have left. Google the # good sir.

Wayne - I just noticed that your avy was the Marissa Miller one. Seems like we got kinda PG with this one.
tongue.gif

the new insoles are very boring compared to the original ones with the "i want a shoe that molds to my foot", no biggy though.

i was talking about the POP 6's that started with them, but i know some 5's had different ones too. anyone know why?

Does the insole leave a print on your socks?....
if not, I'm just curious what's the deal....seems to me like nobody will ever see the insole...
yes, I'm lame.

The v's had diff insoles based of the shoes being special. Other than those every other had the same design.

Aston Martin Vs had different insoles too. No idea why they're doing it for the more recent VIs though. Special releases like the All-star pack and the special edition Chinas I can understand though.

ehh gave in and bought the urban camos on NDC... these were the first Kobe VIs that caught my eye since the ASG VI.

I just wanna see them in person and if theyre worth keeping or returning. I feel like this colorway will  likely be the most underrated of the VIs

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

THANKS MUGEN EP!!!

now all i need to do is find the del sols and i am done!!! so mad i slept on them...they were around for ages! looking for size 10 or 10.5
Glad I was able to help out.
pimp.gif

so what makes a kobe VI a supreme? at first i thought it was the gloss on the scales...but i dont think thats it...any thoughts?

For those that like the kobe IV (4)

PYS.com just loaded a boat load

POP home, Carpe Diem, Philly, Draft Day, Gold Medal, WHITE, Minn, Del Sol Aways various sizes and prices free shipping

Back
Top Bottom