THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Adding speckles and changing the laces isn't making it look any better. If they made the scales white then yeah.

Lakers home V > VI

now those that i will get on discount is filling up
happy.gif
hope some more of the older ones goes to the outlet soon... the lakers home cw would be copped on discount too.
happy.gif

the home cw is ok in those pictures.....but i wish nike would go back to real purple like they did before not concord no more

Originally Posted by LA KB24

the home cw is ok in those pictures.....but i wish nike would go back to real purple like they did before not concord no more
I agree. 
and i'm not really feelin this year's homes. just not doing it for me.

How much do Barcelona Kobe's go for in sizes 10-11? And are they still available in Europe? I have family in the Netherlands. I fell off the Kobe stuff after I finally got the OC's.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

How much do Barcelona Kobe's go for in sizes 10-11? And are they still available in Europe? I have family in the Netherlands. I fell off the Kobe stuff after I finally got the OC's.
Both Barcelona colorways are pretty much long gone now, and I doubt they're still available in Europe simply because of how limited they were. Last I checked, the Barcelona Aways/Mangos go for maybe 400+, and the Homes are going for a little less like 300-350+. 

The home CW isn't doing it for me. I'd rather get the aways than those in terms of Lakers colorways Nike has put out.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

The home CW isn't doing it for me. I'd rather get the aways than those in terms of Lakers colorways Nike has put out.

Yeah. The purple and yellow ones are nicer.

^
fake grinches look so bad. the best fakes I've seen are the del sols and even that's easy to identify as fakes.

I also would love to get purple back. concords are ok once in a while tho.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Both Barcelona colorways are pretty much long gone now, and I doubt they're still available in Europe simply because of how limited they were. Last I checked, the Barcelona Aways/Mangos go for maybe 400+, and the Homes are going for a little less like 300-350+. 
Damn, I messed up this weekend then, here at the Houston Sneaker Summit, I saw my size for 250. I messed up haha

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Damn, I messed up this weekend then, here at the Houston Sneaker Summit, I saw my size for 250. I messed up haha
Honestly I mean I see the prices dropping though. Homes will probably end up around 250, and you'd think the Aways will be 300-350 or something. Prices on the Big Stage Vs definitely have dipped, so if the price on those dropped, I don't see why the Barcelonas wouldn't also drop. But then again, I guess you never really know with these things. I never would've thought the South Beaches would reach something like $800 for certain sizes.

SB prices are crazy... but yeah, I can feel I'm close to my pair of big stages...
starting to see good deals.

i've seen some all stars go for under retail on ebay, but i doubt theres any left in stores. very underrated CW btw...

Back
Top Bottom