THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by never wear them

960358728a5886f415af69468ef71907d2e445f.gif
^
when was this? obviously it's the slam dunk... Just wanna know
what dunk made kobe react that way.
nerd.gif

can't wait to see your TP project bro.
Probably the '08 ASG. He didn't play in that one or 2010 but I think 2010 was cause of his ankle.  

I'm still waiting on the new 3D's.  Anything for an icy sole.

Originally Posted by Freeze

why are they called kay yow?
was surprised to see this, but then i realized not everyone lives in NC.
She was the NC State Women's Basketball coach, fought a long battle against cancer and was a very inspirational person for survivors and victims alike. Very selfless person, she passed away in January of 2009. Since then Nike has partnered with her foundation.

ahhh thats just waaay too much pink for me to rock. I dont care how you flip it.
QFT!....... I just say "If I don't like it, I don't like it, that don't mean that I'm hating "....[emoji]169[/emoji]6th sense, See Oh Dubl M Oh 2 da En

Originally Posted by CEstarz09

what websites will have "Think Pink" tomorrow (Friday)??? 
what store in Alabama will have them? 
That info doesn't show up in your browser until you reach 75 posts.....you're almost there though....
smokin.gif

this. will NDC have them? cuz im in san antonio and closest place that will have them is houston SMH. i miss my old city :/

Originally Posted by DFABIX

That info doesn't show up in your browser until you reach 75 posts.....you're almost there though....
smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it seems as if i'm the only one that actually cares for the ZK clothing line hahaha 
laugh.gif
i might do a ZK gear collection post. since i have all that with me. 

Just came in today.

6081111588_667f81b8e6_z.jpg

6081113288_8e7b420623_z.jpg

6081109596_e632eb6719_z.jpg

od, but just showin y'all.

Naw NWT, I have some kobe gear, I actually have the shorts that match that exact jacket. I have the shorts cuz the material is lighter then most of the durasheen stuff out by nike although A FEW of the lebron shorts were nice and light last go round, just no colors. If i knew how to post pics I would put some up of my stuff lol.

Love that hoody e. Had my buddy order me the blue ones that are set to match the volt camos cuz the es didnt have my size. The black is real nice tho

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Love that hoody e. Had my buddy order me the blue ones that are set to match the volt camos cuz the es didnt have my size. The black is real nice tho

mad.gif

rub it in....
laugh.gif

i wanna get the blue volt colorway as well for my iDs. 

this Black jacket looks too dope. sorta exotic lookin 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I need some new shorts....might have to hit up the outlets....but sometimes, i feel like the Kobe shoes, Kobe shorts, Kobe socks, Kobe warm up is a little too "new jack swing on my nuts" to be at the gym with....
especially, since I'm such a crappy ball player, my gear don't even remotely match how crappy my game is....

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wink.gif

I need some new shorts....might have to hit up the outlets....but sometimes, i feel like the Kobe shoes, Kobe shorts, Kobe socks, Kobe warm up is a little too "new jack swing on my nuts" to be at the gym with....
especially, since I'm such a crappy ball player, my gear don't even remotely match how crappy my game is....

roll.gif

i feel ya. i tend to wear a big fat Reebok logo shirt so i wont look all on the fool's a** 

Hahaha my bad e. I almost swooped the black one too but gotta stand out a bit. I forgot about your ids... Next time I hit it up (whichll be soon) I'll let u know. I kind of want the concord one too lol, fit is perfect and def a perfect hoody for early fall in Oregon

Originally Posted by AJ27526

why are they called kay yow?
was surprised to see this, but then i realized not everyone lives in NC.
She was the NC State Women's Basketball coach, fought a long battle against cancer and was a very inspirational person for survivors and victims alike. Very selfless person, she passed away in January of 2009. Since then Nike has partnered with her foundation.
thanks for the info bro. yea I hadn't heard of her. She sounds like a special person tho.  least she lives on through her foundation to help others.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by DNeou20

mad.gif

rub it in....
laugh.gif

i wanna get the blue volt colorway as well for my iDs. 

this Black jacket looks too dope. sorta exotic lookin 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Where are the black and blue ZK Jackets available?  I haven't seen those anywhere?

Nevermind I didnt see them on Eastbay, but they are on NDC...

Back
Top Bottom