THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

just entered the 30+ Kobe VI group,, lol

didnt want to since I had 55 pairs of V's

DAMB!
eek.gif

I don't own any
frown.gif
, but I've been recently fiending for the first cw of VI.
nerd.gif

-edit-
$110 shipped for a DS pair a good deal?

I'm meeting up with a seller for a pair of del sols. is there anything specifically to look for to make sure they are legit?

My hoop shoe has been the 2010 hyperfuse, but I'm getting some vi's this weekend via stock locate.  How's the width compared to the hyperfuse? My 11.5's were probably a .5 size too small bc the material doesn't give and my toes can barely move.  NDC has mixed reviews on the kobe's, some say narrow, some say wide. I've heard the kobe's stretch out a tad. Considering a 12 to be safe but I want a glove-fit.

nice pics guys, those gradients are tempting me

Ray- I forget what the first release was... Del Sols? I haven't been checking on what they're going for but that seems fair to me

Originally Posted by c4

Ray- I forget what the first release was... Del Sols? I haven't been checking on what they're going for but that seems fair to me
I think Grinches and Del Sols released the same day (?), so either one of those.

Originally Posted by c4

Con: These. I think they were the first... 
laugh.gif
I'm not sure about their nickname either.
embarassed.gif

nz5edz.jpg

finally got my sunsets in (thanks...you know who you are) and was able to pick up a pair of Laker 3D's for less than $28 using gift cards from Coke points at NTLA.

Originally Posted by thegooch06

I am wearing my Lakers 3d for the first time today, and I noticed that they are a little more snug on my left foot than over Vis. Has anyone else experienced this?

I haven't had any issues with the VI's but there is definitely some design flaw with many of the pairs with the Lakers 3d's. I tried on several pairs and there is an issue by the toe box when you flex your foot. The shoe creases and feels like it's popping. Finally got a pair that didn't do it but took lots of searching.

Originally Posted by Freeze

the 'spraypaints' are definitely one of my favorites now. wore them to the gym today, they looked sick as hell. feels like everytime i walk in the gym i pop a tag on a fresh pair lol

and the vii's drop on the 22nd...why would kobe still wear the vi's? 

we were talking about the two preseason games that he'll wear the VI.

Anyone in the NYC-Harlem area..Atmos has the Blue/Volt Camo..White/Yellow/Black..and the Concord Camo all for 60
pimp.gif

Scooped up the Concord Camo last night..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Anyone in the NYC-Harlem area..Atmos has the Blue/Volt Camo..White/Yellow/Black..and the Concord Camo all for 60
pimp.gif

Scooped up the Concord Camo last night..
Called Atmos when they opened today. Dude I spoke to was like we don't have any kobe VI's in the store.
I then asked for the Camo's etc and he said no they didn't have them. I asked if they sold out yesterday and he said they haven't had any for awhile and said to
wait for the 7's. I told him someone posted it online and he hung up on me. After that I would not give them my biz after this crappy behavior. smh over and over
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DD79

I am confused. Please help.
I called Nike customer service and confirmed to me that there are NO special discounts for Nike employees and no such a thing called 'swoosh accounts'.

The $49.49 shown is a suspect to them and gave them this blog site to investigate the posted image showing the purchased discounted KB6.

Thanks and peace out.
slap-contest-faint.gif

^Sick pics Rod. You def helped with my decision on copin the 3D's. They are gone on eastbay. NDC and KB24store still have fsr tho

Back
Top Bottom