THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

yep, they're probably the prettiest shoes I've ever seen in my life. f*** Jordans.
they're definitely fantastic in person and on feet.
pimp.gif

I will wear them for 4 weeks straight now. lol
too damn beautiful.

about time u fell for the glass blues..... i think i might have to wear mine in honor of that pickup to my kids' bball practice tomorrow haha

The color really is something. I remember the day I saw them in person. HAD TO HAVE THEM.
Originally Posted by DNeou20

about time u fell for the glass blues..... i think i might have to wear mine in honor of that pickup to my kids' bball practice tomorrow haha

Got me wanting to wear mine to! I've been rocking the del sol's the passed few days but I'm looking for a reason to wear these.

haha! I loved them from the start, I just waited and got them below SRP. crispy!

@wayne- I feel you bro, it's a polarizing cw indeed..

edit:
Originally Posted by HorrorKid

The color really is something. I remember the day I saw them in person. HAD TO HAVE THEM.
Originally Posted by DNeou20

Got me wanting to wear mine to! I've been rocking the del sol's the passed few days but I'm looking for a reason to wear these.
best looking shoes in a while man.. been rocking the hell out of my del sols too.
pimp.gif

top two right there along with the chaos.

i haven't rocked any vi for a while...... lol last ones were either the oc or bc...... my 8th graders always tell me how i haven't worn the same shoe at any practice we've had within the 3 weeks of the season..... guess its time for the GB to show up to practice

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

The vibrant orange sock liner is what got me. And the green tint of the blue. Love it!

80e365236befcce4bc9b9a9db510c87f8899a2e0_r.jpg
you sir are annoying. why do you have to show us your hot toys bats and joker?
mad.gif

I'm jelly as hell man. good pick up on those!

it's really hard to explain the glass blues, the orange on these =
pimp.gif

they look nice on court as well as casually.

GB are slept on. One of those shoes that looks "ok" in pics, but wow in person. Anyway, got the black/red last night, i've been sleeping on this cw. Very nice. Its actually on my top 5 cw. This will look great on opening day - kobe shoes in a bulls colorway.

2011 need Jordan 11 Concords, Kobe VI Laker 3D, (carpe diems in size 12 one day will happen) and I'm ready to finish the year and start on my VII collection. 

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by thapointguy

GBs are forgettable in the form of the VI. I bet they would look better on the VII.
nerd.gif

I agree with this a hundred percent
pimp.gif

I retract my statement. Seeing that those VII might be the X'mas pair, I don't think I wanna see how the GB could turn out.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

GBs are forgettable in the form of the VI. I bet they would look better on the VII.
nerd.gif

I agree with this a hundred percent
pimp.gif

I retract my statement. Seeing that those VII might be the X'mas pair, I don't think I wanna see how the GB could turn out.
sick.gif
they dont even really have the same cw haha, but yeah that possible xmas pair dont look so good right now...

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Anyone in the NYC-Harlem area..Atmos has the Blue/Volt Camo..White/Yellow/Black..and the Concord Camo all for 60
pimp.gif

Scooped up the Concord Camo last night..
Called Atmos when they opened today. Dude I spoke to was like we don't have any kobe VI's in the store.
I then asked for the Camo's etc and he said no they didn't have them. I asked if they sold out yesterday and he said they haven't had any for awhile and said to
wait for the 7's. I told him someone posted it online and he hung up on me. After that I would not give them my biz after this crappy behavior. smh over and over
mad.gif

That's very strange..i copped just this past weekend
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I love the metallic effect on the scales of the VI's. This model was a hit, no doubt about it.
it's as close to a perfect sig as any shoe can get.

the theme was on point, every colorway looked nice, performance was there
and the overall shape/cut made it casual friendly.

pimp.gif

will def pick up more CWs on the low down the road.

what's your favorite GR that Kobe wore?
I personally love the del sols but aside from that the tour yellows/lightbulbs looked freaking
fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom