THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

They had a FSR as of last Saturday but I think they've been eaten up by now. I don't remember what outlet I ordered them from. Stock locate possibly.

hey where did you get your kobe 6s? I'm looking for a pair myself but can not find one that is running under $100

looks like the vi's are hitting outlets like crazy but if you want to get the good price on the blacks/black go to your local Nike if they have them and see if they will price match vacaville, some actually will.

I was told they only price match if its in the same region

Employees will tell you anything if they can come up with an excuse not to do something. I had a Portland store price match a Chicago store, I'm just guessing but I doubt they are the same region...

the blk grey ones and the white lakers purple & gold were $99.99 today.  cool greys were 30% off, so after the discount, they were $69.99....

livermore nike outlet btw.

I. feell like if u just tell them like hey. these 49 somewhere else they have to look.....maybe not tho but if shoes are sitting.

I saw a guy in my gym with some light blue upper and like a yellow tongue. I dont remember those in gr

I. feell like if u just tell them like hey. these 49 somewhere else they have to look.....maybe not tho but if shoes are sitting.

I saw a guy in my gym with some light blue upper and like a yellow tongue. I dont remember those in gr
It depends on the store some will call and verify with the other store but GL if its busy. You best bet is if they have a ton of them and just want to move them ASAP.

Last edited:

Glass Blues?

i feel bad i didnt keep some of my VIs i originally had. i have repurchased the OC colorway but I really, really miss the Helicopter colorway. Just did a search on ebay and they are listed for like $200 and not many are on there :smh:

Not only are these a great shoe to ball in, they are also a fantastic shoe for badminton aswell..

My fave pairs are the Mango's and 3D's 
happy.gif

top 4 for me. LOVE these. :pimp:

Same here man. I have been wearing my pair down since I bought them. I just wear em with everything and take em everywhere. They were my vacation kicks and I rocked em everywhere (Japan, China, Indonesia, Thailand...). I had to give em a rest for my last vacation. I def need to find another pair.

I've been wondering all this time though, what was the connection to Helicopters? I remember the name being tossed around but never saw the connection.

Back
Top Bottom