THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

So whats the deal w these grinches, why do they go for 800-1000??  what was the retail when it released??

So whats the deal w these grinches, why do they go for 800-1000??  what was the retail when it released??

Why do Yeezy 1s go for 800-1000?
The retail was the same as the rest of the Kobe VIs. They were just the xmas shoe, and once the supply dried up people got thirsty. It's just an older slightly limited shoe that stayed popular.

Yep, Grinches will continue to rise in value. An instant hit very similar to the impact of
the South Beach 8s but on a smaller scale. Been getting a ton of info that the Grinches
are climbing in value through time and are reaching SB status. Been seeing trade offers
like SB8 for Grinches. That's the deal. Glad to have gotten my pair below retail, a year after RD.
SO HAPPY.

Glass Blues rock though, it's hard to find them as well these days. No pairs floating around
the bay. to think that they're GRs and that they hit outlets early.

That sucks i reaally want them grinches but dont wanna pay 800+.  I can buy like 4 different pairs of kobe 8s w that money.  I dont know why i didnt cop them 2 years ago

Wow. I sold my grinches back in the day for 400 and that was making bank for em then. Crazy value. Such a sick shoe. I miss them.

What are the VI Chaos' goin for these days? Always liked those.

Last edited:
Very tempted to sell my grinches based on the price I can get, though its very dependant on if I can make a grinch 8. Really love the 8 as a model, wasnt a big fan of the Vi. Only grinch and del sol.

top 4 for me. LOVE these.
pimp.gif
Great shoe. Horrible lace job.

Same here man. I have been wearing my pair down since I bought them. I just wear em with everything and take em everywhere. They were my vacation kicks and I rocked em everywhere (Japan, China, Indonesia, Thailand...). I had to give em a rest for my last vacation. I def need to find another pair.

I've been wondering all this time though, what was the connection to Helicopters? I remember the name being tossed around but never saw the connection.

I'm pretty sure it was said that the Glass Blues were the same colors that were on KB's personal helicopter that he takes to and from games/practices. Hence the helicopter nickname.

is there a list or does anyone know the page number that has a list of all the vi's that were released? thank you in advance.

Ha, I sold my Grinches a few months after they released to someone on NT for $100 and a pair of Del Sols. 

Good thing is I wear my Del Sols all the time and the've held up really well. Down side is I probably lost out on $500 haha.

Oh well, you win and you lose.

On another note, just picked up the Black/Reds on ebay for retail + shipping. Not too bad. Been wanting them since they came out and for some reason i slept on them. Idiot.

Last edited:
need a pair of OC's size 11.5 badly, only pair that i want that has eluded me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom