THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Speckles needed ASAP..
smile.gif

I can't help but wish the green shades on the hats were switched, but whatever.
Big thanks to whoever posted that link to the Miami hat a few days ago, I was going to go off yesterday though because my package was delivered across the street and I had no idea. All better now though
pimp.gif

Oh, and the switch worked, dunkmans for $100(although I can't help but to feel like I did this for the limited status first, although it's true I can get the other v3s later...
grin.gif
)

Big thanks to whoever posted that link to the Miami hat a few days ago, I was going to go off yesterday though because my package was delivered across the street and I had no idea. All better now though
pimp.gif

Oh, and the switch worked, dunkmans for $100(although I can't help but to feel like I did this for the limited status first, although it's true I can get the other v3s later...
grin.gif
)

Nice pic of the vets back there. I wanted a pair in time for the 4th of july, but u can wait.

This thread became the sprites thread. Lol

Nice pic of the vets back there. I wanted a pair in time for the 4th of july, but u can wait.

This thread became the sprites thread. Lol

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

pimp.gif

grin.gif
)

Nice pickups. Where did u get the Heat fitted from?

pimp.gif

grin.gif
)

Nice pickups. Where did u get the Heat fitted from?

pimp.gif

grin.gif
)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I cant wait for my Sprite fitted to come in!. Cranium fitteds always has the hats for all the brons!!!

pimp.gif

grin.gif
)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I cant wait for my Sprite fitted to come in!. Cranium fitteds always has the hats for all the brons!!!

Always thought matching "fitteds" was funny.

Back 10 years ago, you didn't have cats wanting matching hats, matching watches, matching purses, matching socks
laugh.gif

No disrespect to the ones that dig that... Just an observation.

Back
Top Bottom