The rise of the culture vultures

Yesjulz sucked, ****** and bloodsucked up her self into a a&r job at defjam. I lost all respect for defjam after that

DJ Akademiks really?

And Iggy as a culture vulture, that can be argued. But painting Black people in a negative light? Was it the runaway slave line or is it another thing she did I'm unaware of.

Also, I rather have 50 accused culture vultures like Drake or Miley exist than one Azaliea Banks. She does Black Women no favors in terms of image.

Stupid term in my opinion. Nothing wrong with admiring something another culture is doing and learning to do it on your own. I'm sure every race can accuse another of 'copying'. Nothing wrong with apprrciating another cultures practices. Just one that 'gentrification' term. It's basically integration, but certain races are against it.

Stupid term in my opinion. Nothing wrong with admiring something another culture is doing and learning to do it on your own. I'm sure every race can accuse another of 'copying'. Nothing wrong with apprrciating another cultures practices. Just one that 'gentrification' term. It's basically integration, but certain races are against it.

Nah... get out of here with that

Last edited:
You are so naive its not even funny.

Gentrification of places like DC, Brooklyn and slums of San Fransisco , has some of the most vile prejudiced motives and roots of biased bigotry and pure greed.

Once again I speak from first hand experience in such with dealing and talking with such people.

You simply just haven't seen enough my dude.

Last edited:
Vultures surround something near death and swoop down to benefit themselves by feeding on it. These culture vultures don't elevate or contribute, they suck the life out of it and move on to the next thing. There IS something wrong with that.

Last edited:
Will Drake start rapping and whispering gunshot sound like 21?

Last edited:

21 gonna learn a hard *** lesson about accepting gifts from Jews in this industry...watch LMAO

Nothing is ever love, friendship, or free with a Jew to outsiders.

I speak from personal experience with the Jewish community

Don't like tough ****...Its how I feel and feelings and opinions are like ********
Ehh, they run the industry and are known to be smart, cutthroat business folks.

Last edited:
Ashkenazi Jews definitely did hip hop culture dirty over the years

A lot of them don't like other ethnic Jews either

Was eminem considered a culture vulture? Was lil wayne when he was doing his whole rockstar skateboarding thing?

Was eminem considered a culture vulture? Was lil wayne when he was doing his whole rockstar skateboarding thing?

Lil Wayne was definitely on some bs (and still is) around that time. Eminem? He had a lot of co-signs, but I'm sure some of those were self serving. He seemed to actually enjoy the art of rhyming and never came off as a complete opportunist.

If they're appreciating it, why are they trying to profit off it?

Miley Cyrus got praised for "twerking" but Uncle Luke and 2 Live crew were being censored and blackballed. But a guy like Hugh Hefner gets praised for parading around scantly clad women.

That is a problem

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom