The rise of the culture vultures

Was eminem considered a culture vulture? Was lil wayne when he was doing his whole rockstar skateboarding thing?
I think eminem addressed something like that in the past in yellow brick road.
 My first year in 9th grade, can't forget that day at school It was cool 'til your man MC Shan came through And said that Puma's the brand ‘cause the Klan makes Troops It was rumors, but man, goddamn, they flew Must've been true because, man, we done banned they shoes I had the new ones, the Cool J, Ice Lamb, suede too But we just threw them in the trash, like they yesterday's news Guess who came through next? X Clan debuted, Professor X (vanglorious) Exists in a state of red, black and green, with a key, sissies!

Now with this being a new trend, we don't fit in Crackas is out with Cactus albums, blackness is in African symbols and medallions Represent Black Power, and we ain't know what it meant Me and my man Howard and Butta would go to the mall With 'em all over our necks like we're showin 'em off Not knowing at all, we was being laughed at "You ain't even half black! You ain't supposed to have that, homie, let me grab that! And that Flavor Flav clock, we gon' have to snatch that!" All I remember is meeting back at Manix's basement Saying how we hate this How racist but dope the X Clan's tape is

View media item 2235181
This is the guy writing these headlines
1-72.jpg

....think about it.

He done made about 10 post about Kanye today.

Last edited:
Eminem and culture vulture do not go in the same statement. He elevated the culture. **** he done more for it then a lot of dudes that literally was just in it for money.

We're the Beastie Boys culture vultures?

Had this convo with a friend who believes all non minorities in hip hop are culture vultures

Come in different forms. Europeans as a whole are notorious culture klepto's. Even NT's very own edwinhood is a prime example of a vulture. If you not born in this with us & can identify with our similarities you're more than likely a vulture

Come in different forms. Europeans as a whole are notorious culture klepto's. Even NT's very own edwinhood is a prime example of a vulture. If you not born in this with us & can identify with our similarities you're more than likely a vulture

meanwhile rappers out here wit cuban links talking migos this & spanish plug that...sit ur ss down :lol: latinos also founded hiphop culture if thats what u implying.

meanwhile rappers out here wit cuban links talking migos this & spanish plug that...sit ur ss down :lol: latinos also founded hiphop culture if thats what u implying.

so saying the n word when you claim to not be black is not being a culture vulture?

Edwin please. We've been donning gold around our divine necks before a Hispanic was even thought of :lol: So who's imitating who :nerd:

And hip hop is as much latino as you are intelligent. Not in the least bit. Crazy legs does not give you any stake in what's OURS. You diss at any other avenue but when it comes to the way you walk, talk, dress, act, & music you wanna make an exception. Nah playa, all of that is OURS. We made you literally :lol: Go bachata or something shrimp. But wait, we even gave y'all that :rofl:

Last edited:
*cough cough* ummmm da heightz was da mecca of hip hop b if you were to go into any bodega or barber shop dey would tell yall da same thing cuz they more creditable den scientific articles b

Back
Top Bottom