The Rock Has BEEN Gay!

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Damn, I just realized this today. All this time the people's champ was on the down low. It makes perfect sense though, he was really leaving us clues the whole time.

He always wanted to check guys "into the smackdown hotel" so he could "layeth the smackth down" on their "candy +#%$@". Come on, it was so blatant.

You know he was a little man-#*!$* too because he would always say that "it doesnt matter what your name is!".
eek.gif
Its like that, Rocky?

Just think about it next time you hear him talking about turning %+$@ sideways and sticking it up their candy %*$ (like what does that mean now?!).

I see you Rock....But I still love you, Brahma Bull.
wink.gif
therockcoach.gif

Damn, I just realized this today. All this time the people's champ was on the down low. It makes perfect sense though, he was really leaving us clues the whole time.

He always wanted to check guys "into the smackdown hotel" so he could "layeth the smackth down" on their "candy +#%$@". Come on, it was so blatant.

You know he was a little man-#*!$* too because he would always say that "it doesnt matter what your name is!".
eek.gif
Its like that, Rocky?

Just think about it next time you hear him talking about turning %+$@ sideways and sticking it up their candy %*$ (like what does that mean now?!).

wink.gif
therockcoach.gif

eek.gif
Its like that, Rocky?

wink.gif

3qcin.gif

eek.gif
Its like that, Rocky?

wink.gif

3qcin.gif

Originally Posted by damn its me

Originally Posted by Marvel Man

I don't get it. Did you think you would get laughs making fun of the peoples champ. Cause you sir are a jabroni.
And I hope no... pray that the rock is watching this and waiting in anticipation to peoples elbow
::looks at sig..not sure if srs...
embarassed.gif

That good sir is different Im paying homage

Originally Posted by damn its me

Originally Posted by Marvel Man

I don't get it. Did you think you would get laughs making fun of the peoples champ. Cause you sir are a jabroni.
And I hope no... pray that the rock is watching this and waiting in anticipation to peoples elbow
::looks at sig..not sure if srs...
embarassed.gif

That good sir is different Im paying homage

Back
Top Bottom