• Pokemon Acreus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Fire Emblem Warriors

• Pokemon Scarlet/Violet

• Other (Please note with a thread post and let us know!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally threw in the towel on FFBE for good. Even with new units I don’t feel like playing anymore, the content and units are all copy/paste.

1677622326763.gif

Bad Religion Bad Religion I’ve now heard 2-3 people calling OT II a masterpiece. Any updated impressions? I really shouldn’t buy this game now (want to try to get into Destiny) but the urge is getting stronger.

I'll probably purchase the game today.

I want to pour a lot of hours this weekend into dota before the new patch drops as well

Bad Religion Bad Religion I’ve now heard 2-3 people calling OT II a masterpiece. Any updated impressions? I really shouldn’t buy this game now (want to try to get into Destiny) but the urge is getting stronger.

Its good. Id even say great at this point, but I am so early its hard to really commit to that.

I got distracted by Lightfall, but half almost every characters intro mission done. You have the option to skip, but I have played every one I have come across and honestly thoroughly enjoyed each one. mechanics are very familiar, especially if you played OT1, but the story itself is excellent so far.

It's LONG. My save corrupted late and I just never went back. I know I will one day here. Hopefully Bungie ruins Destiny so I can free up some more time. :lol:

How are you enjoying Lightfall? I know both Cog and Raygun from Last Stand appeared to be a bit underwhelmed with the campaign narrative. The way they rave about Witch Queen makes me want to dive in.

Underwhelmed would be accurate. Gameplay is still fun, but I thinks it is a bit of a step back. D2 was humming along at a decent clip, minus PVP. The story is really haphazard in this expansion, but I am hoping the seasonal content adds to it.

Man, Wo-Long is kicking my ***. I've never played the Nioh games due to playing on Xbox but I died 24 times to Wo-Long's tutorial mission boss :smh: :lol:
And that's despite me having all achievements on Dark Souls 1 and 3, as well as Elden Ring

Slowly getting the hang of it though. No real complaints from me, although the gear is a bit cumbersome to keep track of since you get so much stuff with different rarity levels etc.
The weapon types are pretty varied, I'm having a lot of fun with the Cudgel, which is basically 90% bo staff and 10% mace.
Combat is pretty fast-paced and frantic, very different from FromSoft games. I assume it's fairly similar to the Nioh games.

Clapped the second boss' cheeks in 2 attempts so I think the tutorial boss was just the devs giving you an extra hard challenge to drill into you that you need to master deflecting and remember that the dodge button here is an actual dodge, not an i-frame dodge.

Heard there were some sneakerheads on this website so I'd thought I'd share.

Attachments

• 20230306_071139.jpg
    20230306_071139.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 45
Back
Top Bottom