• Pokemon Acreus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Fire Emblem Warriors

• Pokemon Scarlet/Violet

• Other (Please note with a thread post and let us know!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1727447414874.png

I don't mind the Wild Arms versions they have now. They hold up reasonably well. But a remastered version would be pretty great.

I am at the point where I am hoping random games I liked as a kid see re-releases. Like Legend of Legaia or Azure Dreams. Azure Dreams was ahead of its time with the rogue-lite mechanics.

I feel like they give Nintendo all the love. BoF, Golden Sun, Xenoblade, and Bravely Default need to be multi-platform.
Golden Sun is a Nintendo franchise, so that won't happen. Capcom seems to always drop their collections on PS4. Only recently they've hated on Xbox, but hopefully that's all rectified now.

That story in NNK is so sad but that game is a top tier JRPG. One of the PS3’s best.

I haven't played any of these games, but saw mid reviews for the remakes. I love tactics games, should I get front mission games or skip?

If you can find a demo, give it a shot. I am not the biggest fan of the combat, but the quality is typically there.

Currently playing Langrisser I/II

Took a bit, but this game is a great TRPG. I messed with the settings to reduce the pop-up battle animations and its been a blast. Should be finished I and moving on to II this week.

started a replay of like a dragon this weekend, still need to play infinite wealth

about 20 hours in now...forgot how tedious the combat can be.

hopefully i can find a physical copy(ps4) of infinite wealth on sale by the time i finish this.

Back
Top Bottom