• Pokemon Acreus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Fire Emblem Warriors

• Pokemon Scarlet/Violet

• Other (Please note with a thread post and let us know!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got the FF1 Pixel Remaster Plat.

Man, SO MUCH nostalgia playing through this game. I can't wait for V and VI.

I is such a good starting point. It really isn't difficult at all until the last dungeon. Chaos is quite difficult in this remaster. If you try to overpower him, you'll have a bad time (unless you're lvl 60+). Using tonics and spells to buff your party makes it just a job of outlasting him.

I got the plat for Final Fantasy VI a few days ago. It took about 30 hours. It's my favorite game of all time so I couldn't resist getting the platinum :lol:

I'd recommend using the Steam achievement guide from a user by the name of lylat. You cannot miss any of the chests, locations, or hidden items. This guide covers everything.

I'm now working on FFI and will play the rest in sequential order. FFV is gonna be a pain. Ex-Death is hard as hell. My son made it there, reached his second phase and just gave up until further notice. I didn't see his entire playthrough but I was pretty shocked to see he had multiple jobs maxed out, all the legendary weapons and still couldn't beat him.

Well we got that NVIDIA leak awhile back. I definitely think we'll get Tactics in the form of an HD-2D remake. They'll probably take features from the sequels and incorporate them into Tactics.

I could never get into Tactics, not a fan of those strategy games. Super hyped for XVI, can’t believe it’s actually dropping next month, part of the reason I’m not copping BotW next week. However, I can’t trust SE sticking to their RD schedule, still waiting for the last minute 6 month delay they’re notorious for.

I might be wrong but I think FF XVI already went gold. Yoshi P at the helm, we good.

Reactions: ace
I got the plat for Final Fantasy VI a few days ago. It took about 30 hours. It's my favorite game of all time so I couldn't resist getting the platinum :lol:

I'd recommend using the Steam achievement guide from a user by the name of lylat. You cannot miss any of the chests, locations, or hidden items. This guide covers everything.

I'm now working on FFI and will play the rest in sequential order. FFV is gonna be a pain. Ex-Death is hard as hell. My son made it there, reached his second phase and just gave up until further notice. I didn't see his entire playthrough but I was pretty shocked to see he had multiple jobs maxed out, all the legendary weapons and still couldn't beat him.
Hmm I remember V being one of the easier FFs but maybe that’s because I played the GBA version. I think I just threw rapid fire x dual wield on everyone and went ham

wrong thread.

edit: while i’m here might as well say i’m enjoying jedi survivor a lot right now. had my first glitch today that impeded my progression for the story on ps5, but a simple fast travel out and back resolved it. heard PC is having way more problems.

Last edited:
Yeah I gotta cop but after I finish FFXVI. Switch prices are up again right now due to the hyped so I’ll wait for the things to blow over. Maybe grab a cheap switch and TotK when I go on 4th of July vacay.

My brother bought it on my switch and he usually is a pcmasterrace guy. His exact words were “you’re lucky that it’s Zelda and I love you” :lol:

anyone ever order from playasia.com? I ordered the FF pixel remaster from them the other day, not sure when or if they actually have stock of it yet

Just finished crisis core and I loved it, never played until now. Going to hit the FF7R yuffie DL content next and then I’ll probably buy all 6 pixel remasters.

Debating on my 5 or switch, but I’ll probably end up buying on both :lol:

anyone ever order from playasia.com? I ordered the FF pixel remaster from them the other day, not sure when or if they actually have stock of it yet

Never myself, but I have heard they are legit from several people (and they used to get shoutout on IGN's Beyond podcast often).

Shipping and fulfillment times were always mentioned as being long, though.

Just finished crisis core and I loved it, never played until now. Going to hit the FF7R yuffie DL content next and then I’ll probably buy all 6 pixel remasters.

Debating on my 5 or switch, but I’ll probably end up buying on both :lol:
Just started the Yuffie dlc a few months ago. Never got back at it after going around playing operation condor. I'll probably skip it once I come back to playing again. Otherwise I'll get stuck.

I am going to play Crisis Core after I am done the Pixel Remasters (currently halfway through II) and I might take a stab at Strangers in Paradise if I can find it on steep discount.

XVI demo should come out and I will give it a solid chance.

Back
Top Bottom