The San Antonio Spurs have never repeated....vol LOL LOL LOL

niketalk

really??? and people sometimes refer to there clowns as a dynasty?

How can you win 4 rings in like a 11 year span and never ever repeat
roll.gif
...there is a reason they say only the best repeat..

SA fans, step you your championship game.

Originally Posted by Lavious

Wow.

i agree Wow. How can you win 4 times in 10 or 11 years and not once repeat. I think thats a bigger feat than actually repeating...

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

you will here from a certain spurs fan
its hear...

and I am interested in knowing what his reasoning would be for no repeats...

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

But why use a backup SN to point this useless stat out? Not man enough to come at dudes with the primary SN?
this is my primary SN....i dont have a back up...

and im not trying to be insightful, just want to know peoples opinion on this and wondering why people every mention they are a dynasty.

Originally Posted by jellybean24

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

But why use a backup SN to point this useless stat out? Not man enough to come at dudes with the primary SN?
this is my primary SN....i dont have a back up...

You are lying though

Originally Posted by jellybean24

really??? and people sometimes refer to there clowns as a dynasty?

How can you win 4 rings in like a 11 year span and never ever repeat
roll.gif
...there is a reason they say only the best repeat..

SA fans, step you your championship game.
i would consider what they did in the past 11 years better than what Houston did in the 90's (repeat).  But you obviously you think otherwise
ohwell.gif

Seriously though, once Kobe retires - Blake Griffin will have the Staples Center on LOCK.

...than watch all of the Kobe stans migrate over.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Seriously though, once Kobe retires - Blake Griffin will have the Staples Center on LOCK.

...than watch all of the Kobe stans migrate over.
laugh.gif
Of course he will, he's going to be coming down the hallway though 
wink.gif

On the one hand, you can use their difficulty as evidence in how hard it is to actually repeat championships. The Lakers as a result look even more impressive to have a 3-peat and then another repeat (as of now).

However, it goes to show the work their front office has done, as well as their coach to keep up the winning through an entire decade, never having a bad season. In 13 seasons with Pop as the coach, they've never finished outside the top 2 in their division, and have won 50 games every season (minus the lockout season).

4 championships is 4 championships. Obviously you're a Lakers fan, because no other fanbase could attempt to make fun of a franchise that's won 4 titles in a decade. It's an issue of consistency over a decade, or dominance over a 3-year span, then a dormant period, then another string of success.

Championships > No Championships

Idc about being considered a true dynasty. I think the fact that the Spurs never repeated is just a testament to how difficult it is to really do. So props to the Rockets, Bulls, Lakers, Celtics and Pistons because those are the only franchises to repeat.

You only won one nobel prize? lulz.

You only went to the moon once? ROLFZZZ

You only have one niketalk account? LOLFULLZZZIZIZIRAUUUUUUVVVVIZIZIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Tim Duncan has 4 rings lining his hand.

Though it may quite literally be beyond you, think about that for a second.

If you aren't humbled by such accomplishments compared to your own then you have very little respect for, and knowledge of, the game of basketball.

Back
Top Bottom