The scariest movie you saw???

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

156014_1_f.jpg

or

the-omen-horror-movie-poster.jpg

HELL YES to Fire In the Sky....I was done as a youngster. Dude was shook in the movie

Damn, Berkeley Boy is that dude. Certified. (yh)

NO Contest.....I was scared like hell of this movie but I would always beg my mom to let me watch it
laugh.gif

the exorcist cuz...... SPOLIER.....

back in the day, i used to believe in God and catholicism and at the end of the movie, satan wins....

this is the only movie to put fear in my corazon because i live by train tracks and right after seeing it i realized that Dominion Va Power is based on nuclearenergy, one mistake and its kabloowey!!!!

Atomic%20Train.jpg

yo, look @ his eyes.....dude is piffed outta his mind
laugh.gif

it-clown.jpg

i aint watch horror movies that much

but that japanese **** they got goin on overseas is creepy as ****

on a side note, i think its weird how some dudes are desensitized to this sorta stuff.

don't really kno I guess when I first saw jeepers creepers it wuz pretty scary cause I felt like I wuz hearin the %^&#* song everywhere
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Man IT and the Ring are the only really scary movies for me.

Also The Exsorcist cause i believe it can happen
embarassed.gif

since we're on the bomb theme.... this movie was pretty damn scary back in the day..... serious docudrama about nuclear war and life afterwards.....

200px-Threadsmoviecover.jpg

24-310~The-Texas-Chainsaw-Massacre-Posters.jpg

*horror fanatics*
yo i got a question does anybody remember the name of the movie with the female killer doll. I guess it was supposed to be answer to the chucky series?? Ibelieve it was dolly dearest but im not sure

1) Exorcist OG version

2) It

Those two were it as a kid. But yall need to peep this movie called Paranormal Activity which should release in the next few months. I've seen it twice thefirst cut was
eyes.gif
but re-edit was crazy
eek.gif
. Stay away if your not a fan of the shakey cam(eg. Cloverfield)

wow people really liked it.
dude never made a remotely entertaining movie besides pet cemetary
maybe im missing something

Originally Posted by Pmighty

24-310~The-Texas-Chainsaw-Massacre-Posters.jpg

*horror fanatics*
yo i got a question does anybody remember the name of the movie with the female killer doll. I guess it was supposed to be answer to the chucky series?? I believe it was dolly dearest but im not sure
Yeah it's Dolly Dearest I remember seeing it on Sci-Fi around holloween time a couple years ago.

Also, Has anybody seen a movie called Sleep Away Camp?

The Exorcist (OG)
Skeleton Key - The recording of the ritual had me paranoid for weeks
The St. Francisville Experiment

i never seen Sleep Away Camp................but ive seen the ending....

eek.gif

def. scary/shocking/appalling/gruesome/yucky/ewwww/nasty.

Back
Top Bottom