The scariest movie you saw???

Hoodposter.jpg
511PD1HF3CL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
i couldnt even click the bigger pic of the exorcist girl
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Leprechaun?

definitely that lil ugly mofo wasnt that funny to me at the time i mean i was a young dude. Dude was scary imo hey
ohwell.gif
hahaha dude said killer clowns from space...that movie was too funny

yea now that i look back at it the movie itself wasnt scary it was more like the clowns and the whole concept that had me
embarassed.gif
. I jus didnt eff wit clowns and still dont fa real
laugh.gif
. Like dude said im a horror fanatic i find most horror flicks moreentertaining than i do scary, but the only movies that truly had me shook up was prob freddy and texas(og). @#* like the ring/the grudge this new @#* i wouldntknow nothin about they look moderately wack imo.

High Tension was kinda hot too now that i think about it.
Saw was nice too.

The Ring has to be No. 1 in my book. It gave me chills to watch Samara (sp?) come out of the tv. That was something new and original I had never seen in amovie.

Tales from the Crypt had me scared as a child.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Leprechaun?

definitely that lil ugly mofo wasnt that funny to me at the time i mean i was a young dude. Dude was scary imo hey
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(0, 153, 153)][color= rgb(0, 153, 153)]hahaha dude said killer clowns from space...that movie was too funny[/color][/color]

yea now that i look back at it the movie itself wasnt scary it was more like the clowns and the whole concept that had me
embarassed.gif
. I jus didnt eff wit clowns and still dont fa real
laugh.gif
. Like dude said im a horror fanatic i find most horror flicks more entertaining than i do scary, but the only movies that truly had me shook up was prob freddy and texas(og). @#* like the ring/the grudge this new @#* i wouldnt know nothin about they look moderately wack imo.

High Tension was kinda hot too now that i think about it.
Saw was nice too.

[color= rgb(0, 153, 153)] I feel you...i see horror flicks funnier than comedies nowadays. People think i'm psychoticbut i just find them humorous[/color]

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by JDMEVOIXMR

0790749408.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
largemarge.jpg
246304911_01e2d85720.jpg

frown.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Large Marge
embarassed.gif

ohwell.gif
Man you just scared the **%$ outta me!!!!!!! That scene had me shook as a kid.

lol...i thought i was the only one who found this scene frightening as a kid
"tell 'em large marge sent ya!!" hahaha

Exorcist had me scare s&*@*less when I was younger. And it was the fact that I was a bad kid and the same thing could happen to me

Originally Posted by rrd008

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by JDMEVOIXMR

0790749408.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
largemarge.jpg
246304911_01e2d85720.jpg

frown.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Large Marge
embarassed.gif

ohwell.gif
Man you just scared the **%$ outta me!!!!!!! That scene had me shook as a kid.

lol...i thought i was the only one who found this scene frightening as a kid
"tell 'em large marge sent ya!!" hahaha

am I the only that anticipates for that scene?

The old scary movies with hideous creatures with blood and gore > This generation scary movie with only sound effects...
indifferent.gif
... What scared me the most wasFreddy...Jesus christ man I'm scared when I'm awake because I think of monsters and %@** but I'm also scared of going to sleep because of Freddy...

The Descent, that mess had me jumping during that scene when they were using the camcorder's nightvision to see in the cave.... omg... lol....

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

I saw Alien when I was four, so that was scary until my four-year-old attention span gave out and I got bored.

I feel ya man. My mom did the same thing to me. I was like "Why did you let me watch this! Im only like 3!"
frown.gif
>
alien.gif
=
sick.gif
+
eek.gif
+
frown.gif

O yea, The Descent, any M. Night Schiemelon(however you spell his name) movie, The Grudge, and Dawn of the Head had me shook.
Leprechaun and Independence Day scared me when I was younger.
O yea, I can't forget about Pumpkin Head
smh.gif

the whole movie wasn't scary, but when the girl came up to the tent i was shook.
2004452_c4162f9d8a_m.jpg

Try to watch Exorcist by yourself in a dark room at night and you'll never sleep alone again.

The Exorcist is the only movie that had me genuinely scared. I can't finish that movie, I don't think I ever will.
frown.gif

When the $+%%! turns her head all the way like a $+%%! owl, I was done.
tired.gif

I'm gonna turn the lights on, it's kinda dark in my room.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

most of the movies u guys named weren't scary....i found the fun house and eraserhead pretty disturbing...
i actually find old korean and japanese horror flicks more scary...

the original Shutter scarred me for life not the redone american version though.

when i was small it was the Halloween movies,
but seriously watch the exorcist by yourself in your room in the dark and you WILL be shook,
also those new *** movies are the scariest ones out,
this is one of those its aight.

Back
Top Bottom