The second coming of Christ.

Originally Posted by YG716

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Well apparently his draft stock has been dropping but last I heard he's been working on his throwing motion.

had me roll'n

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

if he's black then i'd be one confused person..

he actually has a better chance of looking black than he will white. And actually kinda make sense because who would believe a black man claiming he was Jesus?? Im black and i wouldnt believe him

how old are you?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 this is why i cant take some of these atheist seriously

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Surprise... another Christian Religion hating thread on NT.

no one is hating any religion in here.  ease up off the jesus juice dude. Just jokes. Just a shirt.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Surprise... another Christian Religion hating thread on NT.

no one is hating any religion in here.  ease up off the jesus juice dude. Just jokes. Just a shirt.
What could be a joke to you, might be offensive to somebody else. Grow up..

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I don't see what's so funny AntonLavey. That image is incredibly disrespectful for people who share a certain faith. It was completely unnecessary to post that in this thread. It's symbolic of the immaturity and disrespect that exists on here. You just add to it with your post.
I agree.....it is disrespectful but to make a point I think religious people should learn NOT TO CARE. Religion should be a person bond between you and your "God".......whether the next man believes or "goes to hell or not" should be none of your concern.

I will come later and give my input on this. It is interesting to compare beliefs of the coming of Christ/Messiah/Anti-christ/Prophet between Judaism,Christianity and Islam.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by RavageBX

What he looks like would be the least of my concerns.

I ask because it boggles me. If you don't know how he looks, how will you know he's really the Messiah? I mean, there are a ton of people walking the planet who claims they are the second coming. Some believe in them, some don't. Why's that?
Long as I'm caught up to meet Him
pimp.gif

It's not about knowing what he looks like, He was here on earth and walked among men for 30+ years and still was asked by his disciple what God looked like
smh.gif

sick.gif
 at religious people, u damn well know your not going to "heaven or hell" all the evidence in the world proves it, biggest suckers in the history of our life, go read a real book based on facts

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Yup..Scientists guessing what he could have looked like for sure proves the turin is fake! 
It would certainly suggest it, right? And it isn't just 'guessing.'  What are the chances of Jesus looking so Anglo considering where he was from? The shroud of Turin suggests Jesus looked like the Jesus you see in paintings.

Originally Posted by zichardruniga

sick.gif
 at religious people, u damn well know your not going to "heaven or hell" all the evidence in the world proves it, biggest suckers in the history of our life, go read a real book based on facts

Yo what book proves there is no heaven or hell?! Sounds like a good read! smh

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

sick.gif

word I'm tryin see this
nerd.gif

He has been back.
pau-gasol.jpg

laugh.gif

but nahh on the real if he were to come back we still wouldnt realize its him and were probably gonna crucify him all over again

sick.gif

SMH there's nothing I hate more than this "there's no proof it doesn't exist" argument. I could say the same thing about Zeus, Xenu, the easter bunny, manbearpig, and fire breathing dragons. It is a cop out argument, just stop it.
indifferent.gif

AntonLaVey wrote:
S0rtega2 wrote:
zichardruniga wrote:
sick.gif

SMH there's nothing I hate more than this "there's no proof it doesn't exist" argument. I could say the same thing about Zeus, Xenu, the easter bunny, manbearpig, and fire breathing dragons. It is a cop out argument, just stop it.
indifferent.gif

Who said I was using this "since you have no proof, you are wrong" tactic as a basis of my statement? As a matter of fact, you don't even know my beliefs, I could be a firm Christian wanting to see proof of his arguement or an Atheist who knows such "evidence of afterlife not existing" isn't correct, leading me to shake my head. Drop back a bit and relax, detective.

AntonLaVey wrote:
S0rtega2 wrote:
zichardruniga wrote:
sick.gif

indifferent.gif

Who said I was using this "since you have no proof, you are wrong" tactic as a basis of my statement? As a matter of fact, you don't even know my beliefs, I could be a firm Christian wanting to see proof of his arguement or an Atheist who knows such "evidence of afterlife not existing" isn't correct, leading me to shake my head. Drop back a bit and relax, detective.

You're right.......I suppose, what he should have said was "There is NO proof the afterlife exists" which is FACT.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

sick.gif

word I'm tryin see this
nerd.gif

The author came back from the dead!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif