The second coming of Christ.

n136531393364_9639.jpg

18334_1265969364330_1082640103_30628640_5162540_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by RKO2004

The ignorance on this message board and in this world is sad.

roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ignorance means LACKING KNOWLEDGE/ unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Your belief in some dogmatic stuff is just as valid as those you are calling "ignorant".. No one has concrete proof of anything.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Go sit down somewhere.[/color]

I was speaking on the lack of knowledge some have on the matter when it comes to clowning and trying to disprove.
Sit down boy.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yeah, sure buddy.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You always have something to say when people disagree with your beloved religion.. I'm on to you [/color]
wink.gif
I know you're on to me which is why I gained 184 pounds.

I'll say what I please. The same cats come through these post and try clown when most of the time, their facts on what they're clowning is off.

A lot of people on this board and in this world try to clown things they aren't even the least bit knowledgeable on to get lul'z

roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ignorance means LACKING KNOWLEDGE/ unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Your belief in some dogmatic stuff is just as valid as those you are calling "ignorant".. No one has concrete proof of anything.[/color]

OMG thank you!!!!
laugh.gif

People stay using words like "open your eyes"
eyes.gif
, "You're ignorant" and "you're not smart" when it comes to religious arguments when they themselves can't provide the knowledge you need to find enlightenment. SMH

roll.gif

Ignorance means LACKING KNOWLEDGE/ unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge.

Your belief in some dogmatic stuff is just as valid as those you are calling "ignorant".. No one has concrete proof of anything.

Go sit down somewhere.

I was speaking on the lack of knowledge some have on the matter when it comes to clowning and trying to disprove.
Sit down boy.
Yeah, sure buddy.

You always have something to say when people disagree with your beloved religion.. I'm on to you
wink.gif

I'll say what I please. The same cats come through these post and try clown when most of the time, their facts on what they're clowning is off.

A lot of people on this board and in this world try to clown things they aren't even the least bit knowledgeable on to get lul'z

cosign. it's the same dudes clowning people for believing in something. I don't what some atheists and satanist say. I'm gonna believe in what I believe in. period

Originally Posted by oidreez

roll.gif

Sit down boy.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You always have something to say when people disagree with your beloved religion.. I'm on to you [/color]
wink.gif

cosign. it's the same dudes clowning people for believing in something. I don't what some atheists and satanist say. I'm gonna believe in what I believe in. period
LOL I don't want anyone to become an atheist or satanist....I just want religious people to understand their beliefs are far from absolute and is not more than faith.....and keep it moving. I don't even know why religious people come into these threads if they're not open to debate.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

roll.gif

Sit down boy.

wink.gif

LOL I don't want anyone to become an atheist or satanist....I just want religious people to understand their beliefs are far from absolute and is not more than faith.....and keep it moving. I don't even know why religious people come into these threads if they're not open to debate.
You know the debating leaves as soon as someone tries to go for laughs by being the most disrespectful. You know that.

So who else thinks that the clouds are going to part, Eye of the Tiger is going to start playing for all the world to hear, and Jesus is going to come out of said clouds swag surfing on top of a Boeing 747?

And then I wonder why no church will have anything to do with me
laugh.gif
  %%%@ 'em.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

roll.gif

Ignorance means LACKING KNOWLEDGE/ unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge.

Your belief in some dogmatic stuff is just as valid as those you are calling "ignorant".. No one has concrete proof of anything.

Go sit down somewhere.

Sit down boy.
Yeah, sure buddy.

You always have something to say when people disagree with your beloved religion.. I'm on to you
wink.gif

$**+ you mean why do religious people come into a thread like this? it's a thread about a being that certain religions follow

Lets say there's a second coming of Jesus. What happens if followers of other religions (in which Jesus isn't mentioned at all, i.e hinduism, buddhism) decide not to accept him as their savior?

Originally Posted by Heavily Weighted

Lets say there's a second coming of Jesus. What happens if followers of other religions (in which Jesus isn't mentioned at all, i.e hinduism, buddhism) decide not to accept him as their savior?

You mean as in converting over now or when they realize Jesus is the Messiah?

I've been to countries where people haven't even heard of Jesus. *GASP* Lets say they refuse to accept him as the Messiah, what will become of them?

Let's be real unless my dude comes through with the magic, miracles and thunderbolts.....no one is going to accept some random dude claiming to be the Messiah.

I just want to knoW the secrets of the universe to settle this once and for all. And it bothers me that it Is not likely to happen in our lifetime.

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

I just want to knoW the secrets of the universe to settle this once and for all. And it bothers me that it Is not likely to happen in our lifetime.

Yep, you'll find out when you die. All I wanna know is whether there are alien civilizations out there. Aliens>>>>God.
pimp.gif

Hate to break it to you guys but jesus aint comin back...
frown.gif

See all that took was 6 pages

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
                  Socrates

Originally Posted by sharpstown07

Hate to break it to you guys but jesus aint comin back...
frown.gif

See all that took was 6 pages

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
                  Socrates

pimp.gif

I've been to countries where people haven't even heard of Jesus. *GASP* Lets say they refuse to accept him as the Messiah, what will become of them?

Well from what I know, they wont be able to enter the Kingdom of God.

Let's be real unless my dude comes through with the magic, miracles and thunderbolts.....no one is going to accept some random dude claiming to be the Messiah.
But whose going to deny him at that point?

If you seen an entrance like that after the things that are supposed to be occurring in the world during that time, who else could it be
laugh.gif
?
Yep, you'll find out when you die. All I wanna know is whether there are alien civilizations out there. Aliens>>>>God.
pimp.gif

What if they are on some War of the Worlds steez?

But my point is that hindus, buddhists, animists etc have their own idea of God. Definitely correct me if I'm wrong since I don't wanna offend you but are you trying to imply that somehow Christianity is more valid than the rest of these religions?

But my point is that hindus, buddhists, animists etc have their own idea of God. Definitely correct me if I'm wrong since I don't wanna offend you but are you trying to imply that somehow Christianity is more valid than the rest of these religions?

I believe you can't change God into what you want him to be. I believe Jesus was the son of God. I think we're all related when it comes to religion. If you look at the main ones out there, they are so much alike. I think somewhere along the line, those before us have molded each one into what they wanted. For example, I think each one is a piece to a bigger puzzle. But Hindus and Buddhists I don't know much about honestly.

There's civilizations out there. There has to be

Do we want to find them if they are though?

And considering the times space travel takes, we may never find them. There is so much space out there its crazy.

Back
Top Bottom