The second coming of Christ.

Originally Posted by Heavily Weighted

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Lets say there's a second coming of Jesus. What happens if followers of other religions (in which Jesus isn't mentioned at all, i.e hinduism, buddhism) decide not to accept him as their savior?

You mean as in converting over now or when they realize Jesus is the Messiah?
I've been to countries where people haven't even heard of Jesus. *GASP* Lets say they refuse to accept him as the Messiah, what will become of them?

Well from what I know, they wont be able to enter the Kingdom of God.
But my point is that hindus, buddhists, animists etc have their own idea of God. Definitely correct me if I'm wrong since I don't wanna offend you but are you trying to imply that somehow Christianity is more valid than the rest of these religions?
There's no reason why he should be offended by your question. Your question is valid.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

he's already here

lib2.jpg

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Lets say there's a second coming of Jesus. What happens if followers of other religions (in which Jesus isn't mentioned at all, i.e hinduism, buddhism) decide not to accept him as their savior?

You mean as in converting over now or when they realize Jesus is the Messiah?
I've been to countries where people haven't even heard of Jesus. *GASP* Lets say they refuse to accept him as the Messiah, what will become of them?

Well from what I know, they wont be able to enter the Kingdom of God.
But my point is that hindus, buddhists, animists etc have their own idea of God. Definitely correct me if I'm wrong since I don't wanna offend you but are you trying to imply that somehow Christianity is more valid than the rest of these religions?
There's no reason why he should be offended by your question. Your question is valid.
Relax, you act like I was going to get mad at him.

I'm cool.

Ahh, Anton. The poster boy for atheism on NT. Your posts are truly refreshing and so is your originality. For a man who believes nothing you sure seem to be obsessed with Christianity. 

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Ahh, Anton. The poster boy for atheism on NT. Your posts are truly refreshing and so is your originality. For a man who believes nothing you sure seem to be obsessed with Christianity. 

I'm not even an atheist........

And I comment on all the big booty and girl problem threads just as much as this one, doesn't mean I'm obsessed with big booty women, or girl problems or bearded men who beat up ex-convicts........certain type of NTers just notice me more in these threads cause they care too damn much.

back to studying....

back to studying....
that's right..do your homework..

I was catholic then slowly became an atheist. I think belief in God is primitive.

If Jesus did come back I wouldn't feel regret. I've made my decision to not believe so i will suffer the consequences.

"I've accepted my fate in hell, but its alright because its going to be warm and im going to know people there".

back to studying....
I have an exam tomorrow....pray for me
ohwell.gif

back to studying....
I have an exam tomorrow....pray for me
ohwell.gif

Good luck.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

what picture did lobotomy beats post? I want to laugh

This

and
Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Sowho else thinks that the clouds are going to part, Eye of the Tiger isgoing to start playing for all the world to hear, and Jesus is going tocome out of said clouds swag surfing on top of a Boeing 747?
roll.gif
roll.gif

What if your not cool enough to enter the club 'Kingdom of Heaven'

need to save some skeezers then get in the back door I guess.

Im sure God wont come and if he does then I guess Ill be chillin with the other folks that didnt get a bus ride. On that subject... will God kill everyone and then everyone that died go to heaven?

Transporting all these people into heaven must be a headache.... and then what happens after that. Im sure people will get bored of heaven like they get bored of many things....

What if all the people that go to heaven start polluting the place and then it turns into a place just like Earth... Is there a heaven for those already in heaven? Like a heavens heaven

*Im on my phone

I think it says in the Scripture that when he comes back he'll be like a thief in the night, as in, no one will expect it.  Or if nothing else, it would come at a time when we would never expect it.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

I think it says in the Scripture that when he comes back he'll be like a thief in the night, as in, no one will expect it.  Or if nothing else, it would come at a time when we would never expect it.

Yeah, a lot has to go on though
ohwell.gif
. Ya'll think its bad now
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Yeah, a lot has to go on though
ohwell.gif
. Ya'll think its bad now
laugh.gif
tired.gif
Gon be rough...but it's after He returns when its gonna turn
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
with a side of
eek.gif

To be honest though, when Jesus comes back there are going to be a lot of surprised "Christians" left behind.

Very true man. I'd be a liar if I told you I'm a perfect or even really good Christian.
ohwell.gif

I try to learn one day at a time. Its tough when it comes to dealing with other people. Like Lavey and Lobo, they are pretty funny
laugh.gif
, but sometimes I think they take it too far for IMO. Let me stop before Lobo calls me a martyr
laugh.gif
. "Oh you poor religious martyr". Vintage.

Gon be rough...but it's after He returns when its gonna turn
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
with a side of
eek.gif

Man I'm kinda wondering if the 2nd comeback is even for people alive. When I was reading the process, it seems He comes back for His dead, if we are still alive, I'm really uneasy by what we may/will endure. Hope Ska and some others come through and show light. And how that much of the Earth's population dies off is beyond me.
embarassed.gif

To be honest though, when Jesus comes back there are going to be a lot of surprised "Christians" left behind.

Very true man. I'd be a liar if I told you I'm a perfect or even really good Christian.
ohwell.gif

I try to learn one day at a time. Its tough when it comes to dealing with other people. Like Lavey and Lobo, they are pretty funny
laugh.gif
, but sometimes I think they take it too far for IMO. Let me stop before Lobo calls me a martyr
laugh.gif
haha...  perfection?  no such thing, imperfections are what make this %@** called life great.  just add ian to the end of your name and live your life.

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
haha...  perfection?  no such thing, imperfections are what make this %@** called life great.  just add [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ian[/color] to the end of your name and live your life.
That went over my head
laugh.gif

You know what I mean. And yeah in a weird way, screwing up is great. Well when we learn from it. Only 1 person has tackled the task.

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

Just bow down and praise him when he returns.

When Gabriel blows his horn we will all be a WITNESS
pimp.gif

His return will truly be a relief for all mankind, and when he comes I just pray that he will free me of all my sins and welcome me into his arms.

Back
Top Bottom