....The secret of real INFRARED color !!!

Hi! A lot of people tryed last year to change their varsity red Vi to infrared...I tryed some of these tricks, markers etc.... 
..The BEST solution is these angelus paints mixed : TAHITIAN NEON PINK-PARISIAN NEON PINK- FIRE RED

I play basketball almost every day in these VI's....NO cracking, NO problem at all!!!

I have the IR pack also...I think i made a better infrared myself.....Check it out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!

You need a tooth paste and patience..dont mix the all bottle....***DO IT IN DAYLIGHT***

I made this topic and hope i can help some people  !! If you think is useless, lock it!! Best regards from Greece!!

^^Emendoza...Ha ha
smile.gif
!!!...my friend i live in Greece...Do you realy want to send me your shoes ? Its gonna be expensive for you...
Try it yourself, its easy...You need a toothpaste and a lot of patience!!!
wink.gif

I'll be frank... they look awesome.

But how does Angelous paint respond to water?

The problem with those markers that most of use were using from michaels
would disintegrate if you made any attempts at cleaning the sneaker.

That was my true and only gripe with applying aftermarket paint.

The infra looks great! way better than the #$*@ they threw on the ir pack. You should try the dmp VI's if you got em, then you will get a genuine upper as well!

^^binYe..Angelus paint is absolutely waterproof...And is very difficult to crack, you will not have paint chippin in this shoe...( sorry for my bad english...)

THOSE ARE SICK! that being said...I would only do it to the black infrareds (I may do it to mine) The white infrareds was on point. I think the infrared colors that was used on the two OG's blacks and whites was a different shade. The pack used the same paint on both which makes at east one or the other look off. the paint on the black infras are off. 
how much did you mix of each? n the angelus paint be costing a good bit. how much it come too? where u get ur paint from?

gr8 job homie 
pimp.gif

^^teller360..The base is fire red...Then you put in drops of parisian neon pink, and finally , some drops of tahitian neon pink!!..Idont know the exactly ratio.....When is ready...you will see it, pops out perfect!!!!!!!!!!...The most important: ***YOU MUST MAKE THE COLOR IN DAYLIGHT***

can u do a comparison of the packs vs ur customs?

did u see the rio red neon? looks like that could do the trick mixed as well

I'll post comparison pics tomorrow!
I tryed a mix with rio neon red also, i think this resault is way better!

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

I'll post comparison pics tomorrow!
I tryed a mix with rio neon red also, i think this resault is way better!

thnx man. im strongly thnking about trying this

great job my friend ... personally i'll never try it don't wanna risk ruining my shoes

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

^^teller360..The base is fire red...Then you put in drops of parisian neon pink, and finally , some drops of tahitian neon pink!!..Idont know the exactly ratio.....When is ready...you will see it, pops out perfect!!!!!!!!!!...The most important: ***YOU MUST MAKE THE COLOR IN DAYLIGHT***

thanks, i buy angelus paint all the time. may have to pick up those pinks.

excellent work. my only question is did you strip off the varsity red color first before you painted the infared mixture? seems if you painted over the area it might crack on you later on because it's not really on the shoe's midsole. might have to do this with my b-grade white/varsity red vi's.

TAHITIAN NEON PINK vs. PARISIAN NEON PINK
  Which of those Angelus paints is more of a NEON PINK in person? I looked them both up, but I can't really tell from their sample pics...

Back
Top Bottom