the simpsons and family guy to crossover in hour long episode.

When homer said round house lol

It was okay. Family guy is just to over the top I can't even enjoy it anymore. The stewie and Bart was perfect meshed just fine.

I get what they were hinting at with this episode so I like it.

Simpsons will always be good we just out grow it.

I watched and enjoyed it. The constant digs at the imitation Family Guy is had me laughing. Pawtucket Ale being Duff repackaged. Carl and Cleveland, Bruce and Smithers, etc. The fight was OD but Homer replaced the chicken and all of those fights are ridiculous on purpose. The Simpsons season premiere was not good at all though.

:rofl: :rofl: @ that part were they were washed the cars and peter rubbed his nose on the window and when the dude ran into peters crack running away at the sight of homer. Pure comedy i doubt theyre will be another because of the way they ended it

The Simpsons needed this to be their episode more than Family Guy. Not sure if the Simpsons writing staff could have executed as well.

Either way, great episode. First episode of either show I've watched live in a really long time.

When homer said round house lol

It was okay. Family guy is just to over the top I can't even enjoy it anymore. The stewie and Bart was perfect meshed just fine.

I get what they were hinting at with this episode so I like it.

Simpsons will always be good we just out grow it.
All of this
I didn't watch the last 15 min though last part I saw was Peter and his fam bout to get in the car
And homer and marge looking at em in the window

Didn't see the episode. They shouldn't mesh ever, the Simpsons are too good for Seth Macfarlane an co.

Episode was money for me. I was hoping Stewie was gonna go all "Where's my money" on torturing Nelson.

I needed some Quagmire to either try to get at Marge or interact with Marge's sisters. lol.

Episode was mediocre at best. A few cheap laughs, but I'm overall disappointed :smh:

Simpsons have been garbage for years, btw. Did no one see the season premiere that came on at 8? Trash :smh:

Last edited:
Meh.

I was exactly what I expected.

I like how they crossed as many references as possible.

"Dont drink the water. Everyone here looks like they have hepatitis..." :rofl:

Episode was mediocre at best. A few cheap laughs, but I'm overall disappointed :smh:

Simpsons have been garbage for years, btw. Did no one see the seadon premiere that came on at 8? Trash :smh:
I think the crossover made me laugh cause that episode (season premiere @ 8)was :x One of the worst episodes of the Simpsons of all times, for the season premiere no less. Killing off Krusty's dad was a cheap way to get viewers to find out who was gonna die. We only saw him like twice. It really sucked. :smh:

Last edited:
Anyone notice that Big Tony was in the car during the car wash scene? I thought he died a while back on the Simpsons, No biggie I guess.

Back
Top Bottom