the simpsons and family guy to crossover in hour long episode.

two shows past their primes team up for lots of meh

Bob's Burgers is funnier than family guy and the simpsons

Last edited:
I enjoyed the Bob's Burgers and Cleveland Show joke :lol: other than that, thumbs down.
Yeah that joke was ****** up funny :lol:

When Bob popped outta nowhere I was like :wow: cuz the first time around I only watched bits and pieces thought this crossover was bigger than promoted.

Has Cleveland even moved back to Quahog with his family yet or is character just written out for a while?

It was cool seeing Roger from American Dad, Cleveland's show being referenced, and Bobs Burgers. I'm surprised they didn't mention Futurama. When Homer and Peter go out into space during that fight scene, I was waiting on a planet express ship cameo or something.

never ****** with simpsons tbh always ****** with family guy dont see how u guys dont like it

stewie and peter and brian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

One of the biggest Simpsons fans here

This was trash. Absolutely horrible. Maybe smiled 3 times. It was embarrassing to watch

This was trash. Absolutely horrible. Maybe smiled 3 times. It was embarrassing to watch

It really was... I was a huge Simpsons fan as a kid (born in 88) and this was just kinda sad.. Outside of the plane joke and the epic fight at the end... It as straight garbage.. It actually hurt saying that...

I do have hope for the futurama crossover tho...

I forget, do ppl in FG also only have 4 fingers? If not I would've liked Peter to mention that along with the hepatitis joke :lol:

If you a Simpsons fan this wasn't for you :lol: I could tell 5 min in they were doing mostly Family Guy jokes 15 min later it was clear that the Family Guy writers wrote this special and the The Simpsons voice actors did what they do.
I do have hope for the futurama crossover tho...
They're doing a Futurama crossover with who? :wow: :nerd:

Last edited:
Crossover just proved how bad family guy has become. Family guy puts most of its jokes into abusing one another. The scene with Lisa and Meg really stood out and kind of made me cringe.

They're doing a Futurama crossover with who?
eek.gif
nerd.gif
With Simpsons.

Doesn't matter as Futurama has been trash for years as well

They're doing a Futurama crossover with who? :wow: :nerd:

With Simpsons.

Doesn't matter as Futurama has been trash for years as well
Futurama has been off the air for years :lol: What you talking about?

They had that one comeback season which was the final season and that's it. So essentially what you're saying is the original run is trash and I can't agree with that at all.

Just watched the Simpsons and Futurama crossover.

Surprisingly good; leagues better than the Family Guy one probably because these two shows have similar humor and the same writers.

The heartwarming Bender and Homer bromance was a nice touch and a good sendoff for the Futurama series.

Scruffy tho
mean.gif

Futurama has been off the air for years
laugh.gif
What you talking about?

They had that one comeback season which was the final season and that's it. So essentially what you're saying is the original run is trash and I can't agree with that at all.
Off the air for years? The finale aired a year ago. What are YOU talking about?
sick.gif

Last edited:
still never seen the family guy one

but i rather see the Futurama one first
smokin.gif

Futurama has been off the air for years :lol: What you talking about?

Off the air for years? The finale aired a year ago. What are YOU talking about? :x  
They were off the air for YEARS and then had the last few seasons as a comeback and their final one last year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Futurama_episodes

There's literally a 5 year gap. I'm not even sure what network was even carrying the last few seasons. I think comedy central had it at one point after FOX and then I'd see reruns on a bunch of channels.

Last edited:
They were off the years for YEARS and then had the last few seasons as a comeback and their final one last year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Futurama_episodes

There's literally a 5 year gap. I'm not even sure what network was even carrying the last few seasons. I think comedy central had it at one point after FOX and then I'd see reruns on a bunch of channels.
yep it WAS comedy central then i believe was gonna strike a deal with adult swim but that fell thru

Back
Top Bottom