The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

I meant "can't" not can. You can figure out what I'm saying. The cars have to be put on concrete or lawns. They can't go in parking spots or in the street. So they are useless in the way you are imagining.
Cars parked on just a concrete parking lot > those dumb parking spots

I agree, the cars are useless. You can't even drive them.
I don't get this theory lol

You can't get a newspaper out of the dispenser....

You can't fire the cannon....

You can't sit on the benches....

You can't play with the tether ball....

You can't swing in the swing set.....

You can play on the seesaw....

You can't water the flowers....

You can't ride the escalator....

You can't pick apples from the apple tree....

You can't sit in the lawn chair...

You can't do anything with the butterfly tent...

You can't make a call in the phone booth...

It's all about making a realistic looking town. A town without cars?!

Pretty sure he was making a joke man. Relax

how can i get free donuts? help guys..

1. make sure you have 0 or no more than 1 donut left
2. go to springfield downs and start a race
3. before the race is over hurry go to the kwik e mart and buy a scratch off ticket and scratch it
4. Leave it scratched but DO NOT click OK to redeem the prize, wait for a second ticket to pop up
5. once the second ticket pops up, scratch it and click OK to redeem the prize and you'll see your donut balance in the negatives and you can go and buy any premium item you want

once you exit the app it resets your donut balance to 0 or 1

The glitch works got to about -100k donuts before somebody called and ****** it up lmao

But this also confirms that the HB is a joke I did at least 100 of them joints before I got 1 character then I just said **** it and went brought them all lol and I never got more 60 donuts so if y'all got 150 and 300 you on some .001 type lucky **** lol

damn with my addiction to clash of clans and the boring *** valentines day upload, haven't played in 2 weeks. did the glitch so I'm good, but no urge to pretty up my springfield... might be a wrap

Seems like the races are faster. You have to be ready to get the scratch ticket and rub off all parts before the race wins. Move your qikemart next to the track. Scratch the ticket horizontally getting all three at once.

Would be nice if there were more premium items. Rather have that instead of a rainbow of cars.

It just glitched while collecting for a job from moleman. Wtf. Got the harp. Wasn't doing the trick or anything, just normal collection.

Last edited:
Can't log on for over 3 days on simpson, have IPhone 4 tried glitch fix, iPhone times out after 15 minutes. How do I fix this?

You actually can fire the cannon with Sideshow Mel. I wish it was a longer task because the animation is entertaining. 

i could've sworn sideshow bob made a quick cameo appearance when i first started the game, or am i trippin'?

I haven't seen sideshow bob since. Y second day playing. That's probably my fault though because I leave no one idle. As soon as they finish a task I wait for like 10 seconds to see if they have a story related one then send them right back.

Random question but what kind of house do you guys think is best for a house farm? Right now I have a blue house farm going but I feel like there's something better out there.

Last edited:
Depends how often you check the game IMO. If you're there throughout the day, maybe do the purple houses. If you only check it once or twice a day, I'd go with the blue houses.

I haven't seen sideshow bob since. Y second day playing. That's probably my fault though because I leave no one idle. As soon as they finish a task I wait for like 10 seconds to see if they have a story related one then send them right back.

Random question but what kind of house do you guys think is best for a house farm? Right now I have a blue house farm going but I feel like there's something better out there.
if u have the springfield downs, just do the glitch and everything is free including premium.

Yep friend with iphone5 fixed me too. Just don't collect more than 120k in experience at level 26 and you should be ok. I stopped doing tasks. And glitched the game for. ... Wait for it ....
1 billion dollars... [Laugh type=evil]Haha haha ha[/laugh]

Last edited:
Burns: Mm-hmm. If you can take advantage of a situation in some way,it's your duty as an American to do it. Why should the race always be to the swift or the jumble to the quick-witted? Should they be allowed to win merely because of the gifts God gave them? Well, I say cheating is the gift man gives himself!

Back
Top Bottom