The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

breezed through all 8 parts of the st. patty's day tasks in 5 minutes lol. no harp for me *knock on wood.
they added the 50' magnifying glass for $3mil. meh, chump change for us high rollers.

this... I just clicked and placed. LOL

I like how the leprechaun gives u either XP or Money when u tap on him.

Today was my first day on in about a week. I knew getting everything would make the game boring, but I couldn't help myself :smh:

got the glitch as soon as i leveled up after building the pub :x

I have an iPad 3 and iPhone 5, tried logging in and out of both and just letting it sit and still frozen, do I just have to wait it out?

Yes... wait it out from what I hear.  PS Lenny and Carl are a coming to town.  Along with the springfield adult annex, buddhist temple, and mount carlsmore.

No Valentines Update so I'll never get the Harp of Death. Android Master Race.

I'm close to level 16 though, I'm debating whether or not I will do the glitch

Stolen from another forum...

"I have been locked out of my account for two days and suddenly it worked for me last night. Here is what I did to fix this problem. 1.) open the app and logout from the account 2.) start a new game with a new email address (you can tell if it's a new game from the introduction video where homer blows up Springfield) 3.) once you have played the new game long enough, you should be able to tap on the Bart and Milhouse icon. 4.) then you tap on the origin icon on the bottom left hand corner of the screen and logout from the account 5.) login into the account that you have trouble logging in with and it should work
I also have tried leaving it on but I would just crash after 10 minutes. Logging on an iPad didn't work and I don't know anybody with and iPhone 5.
Hope this will help you guys."

Hope that helps.

Why is the water green
nerd.gif

When you tap the leprechaun he gives you money or xp and then runs really fast. You can keep doing this as much as you want

^ st. Patty's day tasks and building. Giant magnifying glass, leprechaun.

What am I missing?

Stolen from another forum...

"I have been locked out of my account for two days and suddenly it worked for me last night. Here is what I did to fix this problem. 1.) open the app and logout from the account 2.) start a new game with a new email address (you can tell if it's a new game from the introduction video where homer blows up Springfield) 3.) once you have played the new game long enough, you should be able to tap on the Bart and Milhouse icon. 4.) then you tap on the origin icon on the bottom left hand corner of the screen and logout from the account 5.) login into the account that you have trouble logging in with and it should work
I also have tried leaving it on but I would just crash after 10 minutes. Logging on an iPad didn't work and I don't know anybody with and iPhone 5.
Hope this will help you guys."

Hope that helps.

Didn't work, just keeps taking me to the "cannot find server screen" :smh:

Back
Top Bottom