The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Debating if I should redownload this game. It became very boring to me around level 19 with the glitch

Debating if I should redownload this game. It became very boring to me around level 19 with the glitch
Just stop playing at that point. It's not going to get more exciting by doing the same things over and over. Come back to the game in a month when there are all new things to use

Got loads of land but its almost full and I have about $5600000 so ill be expand today for this update which will hopefully get me playing again!!

I didn't buy it all quite I have another row to go I think, would have been too much clearing and space haha

What about more LAND!...my town is starting to look like a clusterf*** because I can't expand...
Same here :lol: I've just been selling all the houses |I

Plus about 1/5 of my land is water :lol: I gotta get rid of my waterfront properties now :smh:

Whoa... So this game is about to get very interesting again.

And with no glitch, I'm actually going to have to put in work.

I'm currently building/selling/building like 100 orange houses just trying to get more donuts to get the sushi joint

I guess I should finally get around to fixing up my city..

Do you know how many xp do you get?

Whoa... So this game is about to get very interesting again.

And with no glitch, I'm actually going to have to put in work.

I'm currently building/selling/building like 100 orange houses just trying to get more donuts to get the sushi joint

I guess I should finally get around to fixing up my city..

Do you know how many xp do you get?

With all the bonus items around 7500 per house

So you guys are leveling up to get donuts? Are u burning through money?

Money is not a problem after using the glitch

Last edited:
I want the sushi spot but I do not wanna waste donuts on it, I read on a forum they will barely have any quests associated with it for the longhaul just like they did with the Irish Pub :rolleyes

I'd just wait till Thursday and see what premium items they have available.

Last glitch spoiled me
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom