The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Only on level 12 and it's definitely turning into a slow grind without glitches.

On a side note, i'm curious to hear what is everyone's favorite character animations? I just got Burns and his "hiding nuclear waste" gave me a slight chuckle. I had disappointment that Milhouse has no voiceover.

I'm trying to find more motivation to keep grinding whether that's tempting character/building reveals or what not.

^All of Ralph's animations are on point :lol:

Smithers' animations are solid too :lol:

Yeah I agree about Ralph's animations, lol.

I also agree that this game has gotten very boring. I don't play it nearly as much as I use to. I've went days without checking it.

Last edited:
Wish the Springfield Waterfall was available for $$$ so I could buy a 2nd one and place it in my Burn's Mansion. :smh:

Finally placed all my white & blue houses to take up all of that empty land I had. :smokin

cquan05

Water fountain he should've said
The water fountain is $3500. It is available for money.

Wtf?! Where is that? I'm on level 27 too! That waterfall is not on iPhone or iPad. Is that android?

Last edited:
Wtf?! Where is that? I'm on level 27 too! That waterfall is not on iPhone or iPad. Is that android?

It's a update that came out today. After making Lisa shop at quickemart and some other mission you can unlock it, it's free. You can also purchase a sushi restaurant for 90 donuts.

Water fountain he should've said
No, I meant Waterfall, guess some of you are just starting out in the game.

It's a update that came out today. After making Lisa shop at quickemart and some other mission you can unlock it, it's free. You can also purchase a sushi restaurant for 90 donuts.

I got the waterfall.. Using iPhone 4S..

After I stocked up on $$ on the glitch, I don't bother sending anyone to do tasks unless it pops up in the task menu. Therefore, I can get to the new stuff relatively quickly since all my characters are usually free and not doing any tasks that I need to wait for them to finish.

There is some "surprise" that is coming out Thursday as well I believe, I didn't really read the character bubbles when I logged in earlier and got the waterfall/sushi restaurant.

Huge update Thursday I'm betting is the Whacking Day event. Someone from the Simpsons Tapped Out forums tapped into (no pun intended) the game files. It's long, but if you're interested here it is:

Characters:  
Gil 
Lugash- 
Legs- 
Miss Springfield- 
The Rich Texan- 
Agnes Skinner- 

Whacking Day (-) 
Practice Snake 
Red Practice Snake 
Green Practice Snake 
Yellow Practice Snake 
Purple Practice Snake 
Ninja Homer - part of the "Whacking Day" update 
Unwhackable Snake - part of the "Whacking Day" update 

Buildings (-) 
Lugash's Gym 
Legitmate Businessman's Social Club 
Skinner House 
Swanky Fish - as part of an episode tie-in 
Springfield Mall 
Sprawl-Mart 
Duff Stamium 
The Frying Dutchman 

Decorations  
Camp Fire 
Camping Tent 
Ficus Plant* 
Ice Cream Cart* 
Krusty Themed Totem Pole* 
Manhole- - 200 
Santa's Little Helper Topiary- - 1800 
BBQ- - 5 
Whacking Day Stick Stall- 
Whacking Day Mugs / Whacking Day Mug Stalls- 
Whacking Day T-Shirt Stall- 
Whacking Day Banner- 
Snake Egg- 
Snake Stump- 
Hollow Snake Stump- 
Snake Rocks- 
Snake Speakers- 
Snake Statue- 
Whacking Day License- 
Expert Whacking Day License- (Enables players to whack up to 5 snakes in friends' towns each day). 
Elite Whacking Day License- (Enables players to whack up to 10 snakes in friends' town each day). 
Basket of Eggs- (Snake Eggs to place in friends' towns) 

Memorabilia (-) 
The user that posted the information said that there may be "Mini Games" added to the game that could be included for each building. The user said the coding works like the Homer's Buddha/Mystery Box/Leprechaun Tap; a Random # is generated, then used to determine the prize gained. The odds of winning a prize from a building are 66%, with odds of each listed item being: 
1st Item Listed: 5% 
2nd Item: 10% 
3rd Item: 14% 
4th Item: 17% 
5th Item: 20% 
which equals 66% total odds. The other 33% of the time does not result in a prize. Each item has a cost of 1 assigned to it, presumably the cost of playing the 'mini game' 

The items listed for each building are:  
Simpsons House: Krusty Doll, Boat picture, Slingshot, Lisa's Sax, Ned's Lawn Mower 
Flanders House: Bible Card, Religious Board Game, Last Supper, Bible, Maude Picture 
Power Plant: Carbon Rod, Suit Helmet, Security Badge, Demotivation Plaque, Burns Painting 
Kwik-E-Mart: BuzzCola, Squishee, Play Dude, Old Hot Dog, Laramie Cigarettes 
Springfield Elementary School: Apple, Globe, Malk, Dodgeball, Beethoven Bust 
Willie's Shack: Rake, Mop & Bucket, Kilt, Flask, Bagpipes 
Frink's Lab: Beaker, Test Tubes, Hamburger Earmuffs, Brain Helmet, Push Popper 
Krusty Burger: Milk Shake, Mother Nature Burger, The Clogger, Employee Hat, Employee of the Month 
First Church of Springfield: Collection Plate, Podium Banner, Book of Hymns, Bible, Stain Glass Saint 
Van Houten House: Alf Pogs, Pajamas, Bonestorm, Baron Von Kit, Krusty Walkie Talkie 
Cletus' Farm: Old Boots, Roadkill, Shotgun, Musical Jug, Geech Smell Hound 
Android's Dungeon: Bootleg Videos, Mary Worth Phone, Ultimate Pog, Angry Dad Comic, Radioactive Man Comic 
Lard Lad Donuts: White Donut, Pink Donut, Chocolate Donut, Plain Donut, Purple Donut 
Moe's: Pickled Eggs, Bar Stool, Cockroach, Beer Mug, Flaming Moe 
Town Hall: Mayor Sash, Vote Quimby Sign, Town Charter, Money Brief Case, City key 
Retirement Castle: Pill Tray, Bingo, Ointment, Dentures, Sex(?) Tonic 
Police Station: Empty Donut Box, Wanted Poster, Wiggum Police Hat, Wiggum Gun, Wiggum Badge 
Springfield Downs: Discarded Wager Tickets, Ticket Stub, Track Rabbit, Dog Jacket, Winners Wreath 
Luigi's: Pizza Box, Chef's Hat, Bottle of Wine, Accordion, Picture of Italy 
Springfield Penitentiary: Lunchtray, Taser, Prison Jumpsuit, Straightjacket, Die Bart Die 
Gilded Truffle: Matchbook, Valet Parking Stub, Fancy Menu, Tin Foil Swan, Fancy Wine 
Duff Brewery: Duff, Duff Lite, Raspberry Duff, Lady Duff, Tartar Control Duff 
Springfield Library: Silverfish, Turtle, Old Computer, Mables Table, Audiovisual Terminal 
Springfield Observatory: Meteorite, Buttzila, Microscope, Doomsday Whistle, Telescope 

Episode tie-ins (-) 
"Whiskey Business" - 'Respectable Moe' will be added as a costume for Moe. 
Unknown - Swanky Fish will be added to the game. 

Whacking Day Prizes (-) 
Fort Sensible 
Sleep-Easy Motel and Miss Springfield 
Expert Whacking Day License 
Gymnastic Lisa and Balance Beam 
Snack Rocks 
Snake Statue 
Duff Stadium 
Pet Snake 
Bare-Chested Willie 
Springfield Coliseum and Tatum 
After the player has won all the prizes, he/she gets a game notification saying "Congratulations, you got all the Whacking Day prizes! Continue to whack snakes and you can win Whack Boxes that contain donuts and money." 
At the end of the Whacking Day text, "You've just found the super secret bonus!" appears. From this the player can win: 

Whacking Day tasks/quests (-) 
Make Ninja Homer Smash Up Flanders Home 
Make Ninja Homer Twirl Whacking Stick 
Make Ninja Homer Polish Stick for Whacking Day 
Send Homer on a Snake Hunt! 
Whack Snakes 
Make Ned Send Snakes back to Hell 
Make Cletus Shoot Snakes 
Send Lisa to Release Snakes from Another Town 
Make Milhouse Get Bullied a Snake 
Make Skinner Hide From Lisa 
Make Willie Inject Himself with Snake Venom 
Make Homer Snake Hunt! 
Make Ninja Homer Fake-Whack Pretend 

Whacking Day notifications 

In-game 
In the Whack Box you found: Congratulations, you got all the Whacking Day prizes! Continue to whack snakes and you can win Whack Boxes that contain donuts and money. 
You are now licensed to whack 5 snakes in each friend’s Springfield every day so if you’re a hermit, start making friends! 
You're out of snake eggs right now. Whack snakes to find more! 
Tap on free areas of ground to place snake eggs in your friend’s town. 
Friends have planted {0} snake eggs in your town. Tap on them to hatch extra snakes. 
Congratulations! You are now licensed to whack 10 snakes in each friend’s Springfield every day! Springfield is overrun with too many snakes! Catch a couple before releasing these. 
Enter Baton Mode and tap to whack snakes and collect rewards. 
Place snake eggs in friends' towns for them to hatch. Some snake eggs contain donuts! 
Win up to 10 amazing prizes for whacking snakes. Just like in real life! 
The event ends May 2, 2013. Get whacking! 
You whacked {0} snakes and won a new prize! Find your prize in your inventory. 
[edit]Push 
{0} has released some snakes in your Springfield! 
{0} has planted snake eggs in your Springfield! 
Springfield is overrun with snakes. Better get whacking! 
Snakes are all over your Springfield, just begging to be Whacked! (After 24 hours) 
{0} has sneaked into your Springfield and released some snakes! 
[edit]Other 
With the Whacking Day update, a "Whacking Day Box" will be added. The player will win either donuts or cash from it. 
The Whacking Day song: 
Oh Whacking Day! 
Oh Whacking Day! 
Our hallowed snake skull-cracking day! 
We'll break their backs! 
Gouge out their eyes! 
Their evil hearts we'll pulverize! 
Oh Whacking Day! 
Oh Whacking Day! 
May God bestow his grace on thee 
Ninja Homer: *sobbing* I love this time of year.

What about more LAND!...my town is starting to look like a clusterf*** because I can't expand...

Whoa... So this game is about to get very interesting again.

And with no glitch, I'm actually going to have to put in work.

I'm currently building/selling/building like 100 orange houses just trying to get more donuts to get the sushi joint

I guess I should finally get around to fixing up my city..

Last edited:
I ended up doing the glitch, bought all the land, and havent even begun to clean it all up

Back
Top Bottom