The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

i hate it that even if you have money you cant buy the cool things, you still need to get a **** load of donuts...

how much is the school?

Hey guys I don't know if this was posted but I tested out this trick and I'm 100% it works.
When you visit someone else's Springfield and click the cemeteries they always give you money + candy, tp or eggs.
To capitalize on this , (if you want to get more candy ) click the two cemeteries hen leave" by clicking the friend thing, then go back in and click one of the cemeteries again. It will always give you an additional item, as if you never clicked it.

This also works for the scary house and evil shop or whatever , but they don't give you candy all the time .

Just trying to help those out that still want to hurry and buy all the Halloween stuff before it goes back to being regular Springfield.

:smile:

P.s. I'm excited for the christmas DLC. I know it wasn't announced but I hope they have it and bring Santa's little helper out.

what are you guys talking about clicking on the cementeries??....i click on them and nothing happens but a weird noice..

I read that EA patches itself once they figure out hacks and if your purchase history doesn't match the amount of donuts you have , they reset your game, so I'm straight with the cheats.

Steezy, you can click the cemeteries for stuff when there is a cash bundle above them.

You can only click on the cemetaries when the person youre visiting hasn't clicked on them yet.

So say for example it takes 6 hours to refresh .

If you visit them in the 5th hour you won't see anything,

If you come at 6:30 hours and they already clicked on it. You won't see it.

But if you come after 6 hours and click on it before they do, you get the treats and they get xp.

there is a forum for this game, real life.....this game is the truth....they need to cut the prices of donuts by half, or at least hook you up with more donuts in gameplay...

dont see the fun in hacking a game and getting unlimited donuts and cash.....but oh well..

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/forums/show/4128.page

Last edited:
Cleaned up my town and went to bed. I woke up found it egged a TPed again :lol:.i took it out on of one yall , son had a WHOLE BUNCH of trees and houses lined up i wasted 15+ rolls of TP and a few cartons of eggs . :lol:

Last edited:
Cleaned up my town and went to bed. I woke up found it egged a TPed again :lol:.i took it out on of one yall , son had a WHOLE BUNCH of trees and houses lined up i wasted 15+ rolls of TP and a few cartons of eggs . :lol:

mine gets egged and tp'd 2-3 times a day :lol:

just added everyone who posted their ID on through 3 pages.

theres a crapload of yall :lol:

I'll get back to adding more later...to help speed things up...just add me:
22stylez

what are you guys talking about clicking on the cemeteries??....i click on them and nothing happens but a weird noice..
It like when there is a money sign over a house (its not always there). Sometimes the cemeteries will have dollar bills or a candy hovering over it. If you click it, you will get the usual XP and cash PLUS a candy or toilet paper. This counts as 1/3 tries in that person's town. Leave the town and come back, the candy will still be over the same cemetery. Click and repeat then you will have two candies. DO this a third time and you will have 3 candies with three tries instead of 1 candy on three tries,

Clicking the wrong task for a character is slightly devastating.
Distracted by the NY Giants game and clicked a 24hr task by accident.

add me furiousd77

can't believe i came out of lurking for this. couldn't even remember my password...

This game is addicting. I stayed up late at night just because I know my character's errand was gonna finish soon so I can just speed up and send them on to the next quest. :smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom