The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Man, how are you guys getting the Springfield sign? Luck from the mystery box? I see a lot of people with it now, even those who doesn't look like they spent real money in the game. I've been playing for like a month now and I am barely half way through with the donuts.

I went ahead and dropped the 20$ on it :lol:

Is not like it'll break the bank...lol got my Springfield sign and the raygun, Kang is ******g hilarious.

Btw my SN is kolombianstyle

How do you even get donuts without buying them though?....they only give you like 2 everytime you level up :lol:

How do put out these tree bushes on fire?
You don't put the fire out. Its actually an item you can buy or find. Go look at the plants you can buy, find the burning bush and press the little "i" and you will see the burning bush is .50% money and XP.

one of you guise, i think ksteezy got the springfield sign. how'd you do dat fambs? buddah? mystery box?

Bought some donuts bro :lol:

Btw some of you guys are more concern with building a favela than the actual aesthetics of the town :rofl:

I had to end up defriending some people. I had like over 90
laugh.gif

So if you were under level 13 you got cut. Sorry.

This Halloween stuff got old 2 weeks ago

I got like 13 screens of other springfileds. :lol:

Takes forever to visit all of em.

But I did just visit Steezy's. You're welcome fam.

Bought some donuts bro :lol:

Btw some of you guys are more concern with building a favela than the actual aesthetics of the town :rofl:
:lol:i saw someone with like a bunch of brown houses squished together in the corner. looking like the simpsons projects and ish

I got like 13 screens of other springfileds. :lol:
Takes forever to visit all of em.
But I did just visit Steezy's. You're welcome fam.

:lol:

Fam I've been violating your city since I first started playing :rofl:

Future - let me find out you the one that got Springfield lookin like Rio...

Dudes got their Springfields looking like the south side of Chicago all wild with these brown houses cluster f'ed together. :lol:

:rofl:

I'd collected so many without realizing they were starting to add up. Saw that you had the Springfield Hollywood sign and I instantly knew what I had to do.

Cant wait to get my hands on some stop signs and meters...I love planting trees and building fences...they need to add cars to the mix...

Just added a bunch of ya'll. SN is aceprodigy3.

This game is too addicting. Make work go by like a breeze.

Last edited:
It seems like I've ran out of things to buy with the treats, I hope we can convert those into donuts after this event, doubt it though.

And to those who wants to try other IOS games, I've been playing Marvel: War of Heroes for about a week, it's pretty cool card game but not as good as the Simpsons and it's a bit complicated in the beginning. If anyone wants to give it a try though, use a referral code to get a rare card: sph623747

LOLOLOLOL

I accidentally planted corn. 1,080 donuts to skip the growing.
indifferent.gif
(I have 1 donut
laugh.gif
)

I have 119 rolls of toilet paper and 68 eggs..Someone is going to get it all soon...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom