The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Rck2 I just finished the last 60 so im done with the 200.
Oh damn I didn't know you were sending me eggs 
laugh.gif

I'm guess I didn't send you eggs yet? Whats your origin name?

Send me a PM when you see this, cuz I'm heading out for the night and probably won't be able to get on the app for the night. Sorry for the delay

Last edited by a moderator:
I would advise everyone to be wary of trading with as69, or andy-shearer as he is known on origin. He has not honored a trade he agreed on six hours ago, and has been on here asking for eggs in the meantime. i blew 115 eggs on this guy. beware.

Never gonna reach 12500 snakes :smh:
I'm dropping 70 eggs off for you now in your town. Gifting them to you, so you don't need to trade them back. Hope it helps a little.

I'm on that #poor life style. I wish I was able to take advantage of those donut/money glitches (on android tho).

Appreciate it fam, I know it's a pain dropping those eggs one by one :lol: . Thanks again.

I would advise everyone to be wary of trading with as69, or andy-shearer as he is known on origin. He has not honored a trade he agreed on six hours ago, and has been on here asking for eggs in the meantime. i blew 115 eggs on this guy. beware.
when i get some eggs ill give em to you bruh.

Got it! I'll start sending in a bit. Just accepted the request. Let me know when you drop them off.

I'm getting you them back! I live in the UK so got them just before bed man, I've been giving everyone there eggs back.

Back
Top Bottom