The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Decided to spend $5 on donuts. I was told you get more for your $ if you buy golden scratchers. The first $4 I got a total of 80 donuts, then BAM

Bought the The Rich Texan and the Asia de Cuba. Back down to 13 donuts :smh:

I bought the big Texan too... I'd rather get characters than buy other things

I'm back to building orange houses for xp to get donuts... I want the gym

dont bother buying donuts. i have been buying all the premium items and also got items from older events as well. 

Didnt even know such a thing existed. Now I can finally design my town cause I will have a computer screen at my disposal. Repped

dont bother buying donuts. i have been buying all the premium items and also got items from older events as well. 

I didn't mean to tho 
laugh.gif

Thanks for posting that link tho! I'd been asking for a glitch for awhile now 

Who needs eggs?

All I ask is you bomb my town back so I can collect a ton of snakes for extra donuts...

tree4twenty

Every time I try and search somebody to add, it says loading and then disconnects, so I can only hook up people already on my friends list..

Last edited:
Rockability, I just left you a ton of eggs...Didn't count, but it had to be around 300...

Bomb me back, sir..

I just went HAM
sick.gif

hope i dont get the boot
Did you speed up all the all the snake counts and get all the items?

I did, but it won't let you speed up the whack boxes, so I stocked up on eggs and want to trade tons since the boxes contain donuts...

Like 6-8 new characters and the stadiums are
nthat.gif

I sped up a ton of tasks too..

Last edited:
I just went HAM :x

hope i dont get the boot

Did you speed up all the all the snake counts and get all the items?

I did, but it won't let you speed up the whack boxes, so I stocked up on eggs and want to trade tons since the boxes contain donuts...

Like 6-8 new characters and the stadiums are :nthat:

I sped up a ton of tasks too..

Nah, just bought some buildings and all the land expansions.

I play on my phone as well and I used it.

I kind of regret using it on the land expansion.

Now I have to clean up all the stuff :rofl: :x :stoneface:

Last edited:
I play on my phone as well and I used it.

I kind of regret using it on the land expansion.

Now I have to clean up all the stuff
roll.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
even with the land expansion, I have no room for all the new stuff I swooped up with the glitch 
mean.gif

Well my place is all properly decorated and stuff already, so its hard for me to make room for the 5 or 6 new buildings I got with the glitch.
i decorated my place took like 3 days to get everything looking good, but i'm still decorating, but i still have a lot of room. i checked out your city it's pretty nice. i like how you just placed the hot tubs everywhere lol

by the way you, you can use this hack/glitch whatever you want to call it on the computer. that's how i used it. doesn't have to be just for android.

Back
Top Bottom