The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

What's your username on there @EAGLE 0N?  Cant remember if we are already connected or not.  Left my ipad at home today so I cant check until after work.

Any active players, feel free to add me.  dddland24

Add crcballer55.

Agree with you @ooIRON MANoo. Probably one of the most engaging updates I've seen in this game. Glad I still have 3800 donuts left. I was thinking of just burning them over the
2006 donuts left 
embarassed.gif

i have so many people...im sorry if i dont go to your town. the time it takes waiting to go back and forth kills me.

I just noticed that :smh: so I can't get anymore emblems from other towns?

If you click the little i next to your emblem number when you're looking at other towns, it'll say "You will recieve 0 Emblems for your next 0 Friend Transactions". I went into a town and put the cameras up and just got cash/XP.

If you click the little i next to your emblem number when you're looking at other towns, it'll say "You will recieve 0 Emblems for your next 0 Friend Transactions". I went into a town and put the cameras up and just got cash/XP.

it's really not even worth going spy on your neighbors. you can only get 60 per day, so what's the real point of it?

I cleaned up most of my Friend's list of people who don't play. I got most of you on here but if you are at least level 40 and above and doing this update, add me.

Civickid96

it's really not even worth going spy on your neighbors. you can only get 60 per day, so what's the real point of it?

60 a day is an extra 60, I'm running low on those hacked donuts :lol:

16k doughnuts. I feel like it's not many, hahaha. But this update is nice.

...I've got 51 donuts, and some of y'all don't think 16K is a lot? :x

Never hacked the game or bought donuts (aside from a few scratchers). I think my springfield is dope considering I dont have a lot of the premium stuff that a lot of you guys have. I have 112 donuts currently.

SMH at people with tens of thousands and are complaining about it.

Woke up to 8 request. Removed some that hadn't played in a while, or at least started the new update to add more friends.

Godsrebel

Back
Top Bottom