The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Add me if u want @mjg102682

I have everything in the game...I use to keep my town looking nice but got tired of doin that so everything is all over the place now

Last edited:
Yeah it's him. Don't waist your donuts on these premium characters. If anything, you should wait for Gil to get them at a discount. I read that you'll still have the stonecutter outfit. For instance, I don't have Disco Stu, but I'll still get the outfit in case I do get him in the future.

forgot about Gil....I'll wait until then....

Not really worth it in the long run IMO. After the first couple tasks he's just a 50% more money person. I have yet to need him for any tasks.

On the latest task, it unveiled two stone cutters. Was one Arnie Pyle? It looks like it, but wanted to make sure before I buy him.

Yeah it's him. Don't waist your donuts on these premium characters. If anything, you should wait for Gil to get them at a discount. I read that you'll still have the stonecutter outfit. For instance, I don't have Disco Stu, but I'll still get the outfit in case I do get him in the future.

Damn I thought I was going to unlock disco stu through the stone cutters..

After the update for the Itchy and Scratchy studio I had to redownload the entire game. Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks. But now I can't do anything with Smithers as he's missing from the game. It says *ERROR to describe what he's doing. Has this happen to anyone?
Some mentioned they had issues with Smithers a couple weeks back, but I thought EA fixed it and gave some donuts for the inconvenience. Try putting him back in inventory. I think you can do it by placing the Burns Mansion in there.

Some mentioned they had issues with Smithers a couple weeks back, but I thought EA fixed it and gave some donuts for the inconvenience. Try putting him back in inventory. I think you can do it by placing the Burns Mansion in there.

Got it thanks. He was stuck in the plant so I put the plant in the inventory and it released him. Cool that if you do that it removes someone from their task. So if there's an assignment you need someone to do you don't wait until the current task to complete to do it.

I'm understanding the frustration now of having the re-download the game. Had to delete the updates yesterday to make space on my phone for some important stuff and redownloading it today on a fairly slow connection.
sick.gif
Seriously... 300MB?!

Back
Top Bottom