The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Do not derail the thread with Reddit talk. I made the suggestion so that donut talk would stop. Use the request form and someone will get to you. Have some patience. People have lives outside of Tapped Out.

Reddit worked for me.

Thanks and repped rell826 rell826

Chose to take the donuts, all the items i'd missed, but didn't take the cash or the tickets as I can get those on my own over time. I haven't even placed all the new items, but i'm out of space lol trying to focus on the buildings with characters right now and i'll save the rest for later.

By the way, what event is the Black Hole from?! I just placed it now because it looks cool, but I didn't even know we had one of those available at some point.

Planning to nuke my town tomorrow and start from scratch. Everything's a mess, and is so far from my original intention for it. I want it to be a close replica of the actual town in the show (Somewhat at least, considering that various buildings move around per episode.)

Last edited:
Nuked my city and did it all over. Took about 5 days to finish it. Can't say I'm as pleased with it as the design before. More land is still needed. Check it out, though.

Godsrebel

So I did the free donuts thing...and now totally regret it.

I have all the characters now. Just not fun. I have like 80 tasks going...

First world problems.

First world problems.
I don't regret it, but my tasks list was pretty long. I just zoomed through some using donuts. I did get a message though, stating the game suggest you shouldn't have more than 4500 items in your Springfield because it could cause issues with service.

I guess without the jealousy in my heart due to lack of characters, the game has lost its luster....

First world problems.

Human nature B. We all want what we can't have, until we get it...

Then we don't want it anymore.

I have been doing a good job in holding off.  I have been playing this game for about a year and a half now....and never hacked.  I havent even really bought donuts either.....apart from the small handful of scratchers I have purchased.

Been tempted the entire time I have been playing.  Still holding strong!

Just put in my request. Can't wait to get all them donuts!

It's been awhile since the last hack and I was down to 20 donuts
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom