The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Please visit my Springfield guys. About 2000 emblems away from the final award. Missed a couple of days of doing all of #1 task.

Godsrebel

Had to go ahead and put the Elevator, Stick Skyscraper & Magnifying Glass in the inventory to free up space. Thinking about throwing the cemeteries and anything else that doesn't really do anything in there until we get more land while I remodel my town a little until the next update.

I wish they offered some "town templates" that you can purchase with money and for more "premium" layouts, with donuts.

And they can be customizable. So say you you get a template with space for an item you don't have, you can alter that space to your linking.

Stonecutter update has been the best update so far....

It's been cool, but people are right when they say that being in the Stonecutter outfits and completing tasks should've been rewarded with Emblems.

New items are up now for the 4th.

I just want the table.  I couldnt care less about the last prize.  I'm 2000 away from the table.  Not going to update until I do.

For those needing donuts and Stonecutter items, go to Reddit /freedonuts. You're welcome.

Thanks bro! Just got 10k donuts and everything I missed from Easter. Already had a whale and the girl that hacked mine gave me 4 more whales lol

Just change your password to something completely random before giving them your email. Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom