The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE UPDATE PATCHES THE HACK :((((((

Now I'm never going to be able to afford the post office -_-

Ok I updated but my town still looks the same, I don't have the option for newer items and the Halloween treats are still there...only thing that changes was the login screen :-/

Just downloaded it, currently at level 5 maybe; Need some neighboring springfields/friends.
ID: Ayocapo

Last edited:
iBlink's concentration camp just got ******* on...not one tree uncovered not one house unegged :lol:

The update cleaned it up before I even noticed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Took all our damb treats and tp/eggs away!!!

Boooooooooooo!!!!!!....fam I went HAM!...I was so damb proud...

EA is a bunch of crooks...dudes couldn't even give us XP for all the damb extra treats collected....I would have hopped a few levels...

i am def not spending 16k on an ugly *** ballooon. ****. i rather buy land lol. any good quests happen after buying blinky balloon??

Pulled the trigger, a total of 2.75% increase on all jobs...

Also copped the news truck for an extra 1% increase...I hate you NT for putting me on to this!

i am def not spending 16k on an ugly *** ballooon. ****. i rather buy land lol. any good quests happen after buying blinky balloon??

Youll make that money back in no time...lol only reason I'm holding out on buying santas little helper is because I have a feeling in gonna have to build Mo's soon...hate it when I'm asked to build a building and can't because of insufficient funds!

Zombies seized, the halloween buildings stay and they now collect money...if you got Kang, he now gives you money...he's one of those charaters that give you 50% more per job...do I'm glad I got him....I love it that people who are joining now won't have the Halloween items, it adds exclusivity to the game and the chance for more diverse springfields, although it seems a lot of people get so caught up in house farming...blah..lol

Zombies seized, the halloween buildings stay and they now collect money...if you got Kang, he now gives you money...he's one of those charaters that give you 50% more per job...do I'm glad I got him....I love it that people who are joining now won't have the Halloween items, it adds exclusivity to the game and the chance for more diverse springfields, although it seems a lot of people get so caught up in house farming...blah..lol
**** that, I was so close to getting the mr. burns frog
mean.gif
.  All I have of the Halloween stuff is the Bad Dream House and I don't even think that's exclusive
mean.gif

I just got the update...

that's it? a few balloons for purchase? eggs and tps are no more? the treats I've saved up are worthless?

ea I am disappoint

EA needs to come up with a similar way to interact with friends, egging and TPing other towns was more fun than collecting cash....

Back
Top Bottom