The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Basically build a bunch of houses, so you can collect income taxes. Seen some interesting set ups, one dude has it looking like an internment camp, :lol:, barbed wire fence and everything.

Just got the Gulp and Blow, need to get Willie's shack, it is clear some of you are buying donuts out of pocket, :lol:

The post office gives 21000 Xpwow just wow that's damn near a 3rd of level 23 by itself

My brother's game is bugging out. Every other day it restarts the tree house of horror event. The Mayan character keeps repeating the Zune question and giving out 10 donuts.

Ksteezy add me bro: mexrfw

I wanna see what your town looks like. I'm still not done with mine. I think youll be able to tell where I want to have my "RICH" Beverly hills type part of the city

What is the fastest way to get money and xp? Should I just build a ton of brown houses like some people? Btw, add ut1019. I got eggs and tp.

Build blue houses. Brown houses won't be as useful unless you're really willing to collect every five minutes :lol:

Anybody having trouble with the app loading Today ?

the app was fine until about 30 minutes ago...

it logged me out, and then kept saying it was under maintenance.

now it as me logged in as anonymous with no log in button.

deleted app

re installed

doesn't boot up.

:stoneface:

I'm level 16 and still haven't unlocked the church :smh:

It's asking me to build Moes Tavern too which I haven't unlocked either :stoneface:

Add me BeezyGotSole.

First post since holding out and making a new account since my old account was lost in the forum change.

almost level 16 and still waiting for the church, barts tree house, and android dungeon. :smh: just spend 80k on land and blue house farming, might as well make more money.

also a tip for people who dont like visiting other springfields. you dont actually have to pick up money and stuff to get the xp. just click three houses and go back to the map and visit other springfields. youll still get the xp.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom