The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

After I get Santa's little helper, I'm done with the coins. Definitely don't care to have any funzos running around my town

^^ I JUST took a screenshot of that lol. Cracks me up everytime...

I just opened and closed maderaj90's town 50 times. Right off the bat, I was getting $825 per house.

I collected all 100 towns and on the last house I got $936.

When I got to steezys town, I thought about trying it 20 more times, but as soon as it opened it started lagging, so I got the **** out of there before it crashed lol..

Ended up getting 250K +/-

Tomorrow I'm going for 100 to see what happens..

Only have 10 pieces of land left to buy and 60 coins away from the last funzo.

Yesterday I went to one NTer Springfield and I saw fat tony getting rid of a problem and Barney is knock out right next of the hole..

I should've took a screen shot..

Last edited:

It took me the longest to get Barney to pass out right in front of Moe's :lol:

I swear I can't get this glitch to work like the rest of you :smh:, is there a certain premium building that it works on or is it any house?

someone who got a bunch or premium stuff let me try it out on your town, I've sent requests to some of the names mentioned but dudes ain't accepting :nerd:

user: DaPlayM8ker

If the game had the option to show us the time we've spent on this game, i'd be kind of scared what numbers id put up :nerd:

smh. this glitch thing has me nervous as hell. the longer i go in and out fo a town, the more nervous i get about the game crashing on me :smh: :lol:

going through the towns now. Currently getting $1,950 per house. :pimp:

Swear I'd spazz on anyone if they called me and ended my connection. :lol:

I purposely waited until late until I went through. Less folks using the servers, no one calling or texting.

$2,050 plus now

Last edited:
going through the towns now. Currently getting $1,950 per house. :pimp:
Swear I'd spazz on anyone if they called me and ended my connection. :lol:
I purposely waited until late until I went through. Less folks using the servers, no one calling or texting.

how many times are you entering/exiting?

I have been going in and out of maderaj90's town since !2:30.Haven't clicked any of his houses. Just started from the start of my list after entering and exiting for about 15 mins. Then after going to so many towns, Id go back to madernaj90's and jack up the multiplier more.

Had $4822 when I started going through. At the end of going through the towns, I'm at $484043

An hour well spent :lol:

Bought so much land.

Last edited:
Crashed on me 3 times.... Finally just have up and didn't even bother going to the rest of my friends towns :frown:

Back
Top Bottom