The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

These fools are hallucinating if they think I'm going to spend real money to buy some digital goods. They need to implement a system where I can just use my in game currency to buy donuts. I have 20 donuts and I'm still waiting for the right moment to use them. I'm probably going to give Homer Buddah a roll.

I think you can use game currency to buy donuts. Just scroll past the real money and you should see it. Still not cheap though.:lol:

Anyone looking for more treats:
Go to someone else's town that has graveyards and buildings that give treats. Tap them get treat then exit and go back in to town and redo. That way you don't waste the 3 turn limit.

Good tip, wish I had known this earlier. I need 4 more treats to get Evil Burns.

I think you can use game currency to buy donuts. Just scroll past the real money and you should see it. Still not cheap though.:lol:

I think that part is misleading, you are actually buying in-game cash in exchange for donuts, not the other way around.

I just searched "homer" in the friends search and just added dudes until my thumbs got tired. username: georgehimself

I know someone who can get you donuts for %50 off and will give you a few extra ones. If you look at my springfield you'll see I have otto, duffman, and the other bully.

let me know if you want his info...

Keep getting invites :lol: never thought that many NTers were playing this.

Going to take forever to get 600 candies :smh:

Last edited:
These fools are hallucinating if they think I'm going to spend real money to buy some digital goods. They need to implement a system where I can just use my in game currency to buy donuts. I have 20 donuts and I'm still waiting for the right moment to use them. I'm probably going to give Homer Buddah a roll.

Nah man that's using donuts to buy currency. 5 donuts= $500 haha :x

Spent six donuts on a gamble and got...a f_'n parking spot, feelsbadman.
I'm about to put it in front of Jebediah Springfield as a VIP parking spot.

Love this game but it's do damn boring if you don't have donuts. You gotta tell them to do tasks that take a long *** time. Then you're sitting there twiddling your thumbs and collecting taxes every few minutes.

Can someone explain the purpose of this game? When I saw it in the App Store I was like hell yea a Simpsons old school game. And now im sitting here watching homer do dumb **** and building roads....DF?!

Can someone explain the purpose of this game? When I saw it in the App Store I was like hell yea a Simpsons old school game. And now im sitting here watching homer do dumb **** and building roads....DF?!
Whats the purpose of any game?

add: jamesmington

does anyone else keep accidentally using their donuts to speed up their house incomes? i always just tap frantically, and :smh:

hoping to get burns by the end of the month, but i heard he doesn't do much

Not sure if posted, but here's a way to get 10 extra donuts and jebediah springfield:

During gameplay select Homer to display his task menu and then tap Homer ten times. If done correctly a message will appear to confirm correct code entry.

or make him play with his ipad and tap him 10 times, i forget which one

Last edited:
add: jamesmington
does anyone else keep accidentally using their donuts to speed up their house incomes? i always just tap frantically, and :smh:

hoping to get burns by the end of the month, but i heard he doesn't do much

I've done that a coupe of times, it pisses me off. It does get annoying sometimes when you tap all the buildings and all the crap is just all over the place and you're stuck there just tapping all of it or waiting for it to disappear.

And eys, Evil Burns is useless, it's like the Krusty toy, you tap it and it just doesn't something, Evil Burns sticks out his tongue. Really wish I wasted my 300 treats on the Heck House first, I think that one at least earns you some treats, xp or cash.

Its time for an update, I can't even gain more XP at this point.

So level cap is 22?

There might not be a new update until the Halloween event ends, which would likely be November. Just a guess though.

Back
Top Bottom