The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

How are ya'll advancing in this game. I must be doing something wrong. I bought land, built houses and the cemetaries. Built cletus's farm. he only way I'm getting money and XP now is from the 4 hour tasks and income tax.

So level cap is 22?
There might not be a new update until the Halloween event ends, which would likely be November. Just a guess though.

22 is the cap for now. There will likely will be an update on 10/31 or 11/1. Rumor is Kodos will be available for 500 treats. Who knows if that's actually true.

FYI- You don't have to actually pick up the money. Tap the dollar sign and move on. The money will get added after a couple seconds.

Last edited:
Yeah I know you don't have to tap on the money/xp but if I just want to rush through it and get the people to do their jobs, it seems likes forever until they disappear.

How are ya'll advancing in this game. I must be doing something wrong. I bought land, built houses and the cemetaries. Built cletus's farm. he only way I'm getting money and XP now is from the 4 hour tasks and income tax.

Just do the missions and jobs, once you get more stuff, it'll level up quicker. If you check out other peoples towns, you'll see them having nothing but houses and that helps you level up quick too and earn you a bunch of money.

i have a lot of stuff, been playing for around a month and a half, level 16

name: MEXRFW

i still have not got the last piece of the mayan calender.. i know homey above said to do it a certain way and i thought i did and had the zombies come out three times since then and nada... im bout to go crazy can some one post a screen shot of exactly how it looks with out the last piece?? thanks

Love this game but it's do damn boring if you don't have donuts. You gotta tell them to do tasks that take a long *** time. Then you're sitting there twiddling your thumbs and collecting taxes every few minutes.

thats not the best way to play tho, you have to do the little quests, they get you more xpa nd money. and this game is designed to be a little boring for people without patience. lol...

Yeah this game isn't really what you sit around and play for hours. You just assign the jobs and return an hour or a few hours later and do it again. The only time I spend plenty of consecutive minutes on the game is when I am re-arranging the town.

i still have not got the last piece of the mayan calender.. i know homey above said to do it a certain way and i thought i did and had the zombies come out three times since then and nada... im bout to go crazy can some one post a screen shot of exactly how it looks with out the last piece?? thanks

You just have to arrange them perfectly as if only that one piece is missing and leave it like that. Plus once you put the ones you have put together, the new task/goal/mission for the last piece should open up and you go from there. If you haven't gotten it by now even after all of that, then it might be a bug in your game, not sure.

Last edited:
smh at them making me buy a burns monster :smh:

egg and tp my town please!

id:dangerousg273

Last edited:
After I did the Mayan calendar thng it said I can change Homer's clothes

How do I do that?

Do you get extra money / XP if you get egged or TP'd? Also, is it 6 pieces to build the mayan calendar with 2 extra pieces?

tree4twenty

Going to go through this thread and add everyone.

I just started today, so I haven't got far...

http://s1253.photobucket.com/albums...?action=view&current=download_zps66f51e79.png
That's just wrong
roll.gif

That's not even a 3rd of my city but yeaaaaaa it's just more of that check back tomorrow morning and I'll have another 30 blue house :smokin :smokin :lol:

If y'all was smart y'all city would look the same until you reach 22 or at least until you get most of the city

Rfx45-ya I'm thinking it's a bug. It's been opened the quest for the last piece and still nada. Smh I mean you only can arrange them one way ya know damn Simpsons

Rfx45-ya I'm thinking it's a bug. It's been opened the quest for the last piece and still nada. Smh I mean you only can arrange them one way ya know damn Simpsons
You have to rotate them and make a circle. Then when the mayan asks you a question, you answer "Zune."

Back
Top Bottom