The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

1 donut or less to do this glitch?

sounds scary. what if i done goof? haha

edit: it worked.

repped!

Last edited:
Just done the Buddha trick after a day of trying and got the squeaky teen, moleman and 60 donuts!!

I know just a bit scared to loose all my donuts Haha, think I'll try it soon though!

New Glitch..... Confirmed to work...

You need to do it somewhat quickly, but not really...

You must have 1 donut or less.

1-Bet on a race (greyhounds) (don't wait for it to finish)
2-Purchase a scratch ticket
3-Scratch it
4-DO NOT click collect
5-Wait for a second ticket to appear/Greyhound race to finish
6-finish the second ticket and collect

You now have negative donuts, get whatever you want....

What happens if I have more than 1 donut.

Edit: Tried it. I have 1199 donuts and I spent $0 on this game and the glitch didn't work.

New Glitch..... Confirmed to work...

You need to do it somewhat quickly, but not really...

You must have 1 donut or less.

1-Bet on a race (greyhounds) (don't wait for it to finish)
2-Purchase a scratch ticket
3-Scratch it
4-DO NOT click collect
5-Wait for a second ticket to appear/Greyhound race to finish
6-finish the second ticket and collect

You now have negative donuts, get whatever you want....

Edit: Tried it. I have 1199 donuts and I spent $0 on this game and the glitch didn't work.
After exploring a little more, the reason you must have 1 (and now <3 donuts) is because the glitch FORCES the game engine to repurchase another scratch ticket, so it forces you to use 3 donuts, even if you don't have em. With that being said, once you go negative you can get whatever you want with no limit, until you exit your springfield (friends,exit the game, lock your phone, etc.).

So if you have that many donuts... i might not do the glitch bc of future updates (the glitch may not work then).

But yeah, the glitch won't work unless you have 2 or less donuts.

The glitch would only work with les than 1 so when the scratch takes 3 away it goes to minus, otherwise it will just take 3 that you have.

yeah, i took the gamble. dumped all 230 of my donuts and bought a lot of ****...racking up like -2000 donuts

but if you have tons and tons of donuts...you might want to reconsider if they somehow patch it and you get got.

Last edited:
yeah, i took the gamble. dumped all 230 of my donuts and bought a lot of ****...racking up like -2000 donuts

but if you have tons and tons of donuts...you might want to reconsider if they somehow patch it and you get got.

That's what I'm worrying about..

I racked up over -30000 donuts.... I have 5 million dollars, every single premium item, grew corn and sped it up, just to see what it's like... inventoried over 20+ of every premium item...

used the doughnuts to buy money and bought up all the land plus all the buildings #feelsgoodman

what level do i need to be for this new glitch?
nerd.gif
16. Its the level wehre you unlock the race track

I got to wait 3 hours until I have the scratchers.. Got 0 doughnuts now and I'm Definitely going to retry the glitch..

U8uYM.gif

Back
Top Bottom