The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

If I do this glitch and have say minus 5 donuts, then in homer Buddha I find 60 donuts, what happens?

Tried it.Didn't finish scratching the first scratch off when the second one appeared. Didn't work. Used all 50 of my donuts on mystery boxes. Got a squeaky voiced teen. Not eem mad.

16. Its the level wehre you unlock the race track

thanks, it'll probably get patched before i hit 16...only at 11 right now

messed up by buying all those brown houses instead of the purple houses, lost so much money selling them back :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I have 1 hr until my next ticket...

I'm goin in... I'll prob spend all day trying to rearrange my town

Edit: never mind ill speed it up... I'll let you guys know how it goes

Last edited:
Glich worked for me I have all the premium items now....I need to try it again tho so I can buy money to get all of the land

Tried it.Didn't finish scratching the first scratch off when the second one appeared. Didn't work. Used all 50 of my donuts on mystery boxes. Got a squeaky voiced teen. Not eem mad.

Did you use all your donuts before or after you tried it?

Bottom line is this. Buy mad land then do the trick bc you will need room to put everything. It def works as of right now. Buy everything then do what someone else did and buy with donuts then sell to get your money up. If you buy everything you possibly can you won't need donuts until the next update. But trust me. You are gonna have so much to do after buying like 12 buildings, all the characters, trees and all that Bs that you won't even worry about it.

Did you use all your donuts before or after you tried it?
did you have 2 or less donuts?
I had 50 donuts. Used them all on homer Buddahs and mystery boxes. So I had 0 donuts when I attempted the trick. Then I went to the races. Selected "Not a Chance". Then went to buy the scratch off. Made it to the second column when the new scratch off appeared. Collected the $500 I won. Looked at my donut count and it still said 0.

just did the homer buddha glitch. def works

i'm gonna try the dog race trick later. can i bet on any dog and the glitch will work?

I wouldn't both with the homer budda glitch. With the track glitch you can buy unlimited homer Buddhas. I can't wait until my scratch tickets come back. I'm gonna buy a police force!

So then they patch it, and you have -38594747484 donuts and buying anything they come out with in the future is impossible?

No thanks. 

Ill just keep doing the Buddha trick. I have all the land and 6 mil. The only donut items I don't have are the bus, observatory, lard lad, sign and small things like the cannon and butterfly tent...

Last edited:
So then they patch it, and you have -38594747484 donuts and buying anything they come out with in the future is impossible?

No thanks. 

Ill just keep doing the Buddha trick. I have all the land and 6 mil. The only donut items I don't have are the bus, observatory, lard lad, sign and small things like the cannon and butterfly tent...

Once you go off and back on the game your donuts reset to 1 or whatever you had but you still have everything you bought with them, that's why I'm considering it..

No thanks. 

No..... Once you reset, you're back to 0 or 1. Blink - seems like that shouldn't have mattered.... are you using iOS? Or android... I'm on iOS.

Just won another 30 donuts.. Think ill stick With the Buddha trick in case they decide to block people for the glitch.

Just went ham on the glitch... I have everything

So many tasks

Okay another 60 and I have now 150 more donuts than I did this morning plus 2 new characters, to anyone who doesn't want to try the scratch card glitch, do the Buddha trick!

No..... Once you reset, you're back to 0 or 1. Blink - seems like that shouldn't have mattered.... are you using iOS? Or android... I'm on iOS.

iOS. iPhone 4S.

You've got to have 1 or 2 so that you go into the negative

I need to chill out so I don't get sick of the game... I'm at lvl 26 but still don't even have the news station yet... So I'll stop skipping tasks. Just copped the escalator and skyscraper.

Now back to normal play

Ohhhhhhh in that case, I wish my game would work...

freezes at the title screen and just makes the harp noise over and over...

Back
Top Bottom