The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

just deleted some dead beat friends. if you got lights up, add me: deekdiggler8

this game is so tempting to spend real cash on, but I'm fighting the good fight. saving my hard earned donuts, used one on accident but currently at 87. saving up for hank scorpios lair (favorite episode). doubt ill ever get it..

just deleted some dead beat friends. if you got lights up, add me: deekdiggler8
this game is so tempting to spend real cash on, but I'm fighting the good fight. saving my hard earned donuts, used one on accident but currently at 87. saving up for hank scorpios lair (favorite episode). doubt ill ever get it..

damn 87, I'm stuck at 4 so tempted to buy doughnuts probably will get if someone gives me a iTunes card for Christmas :lol:

How do you delete people? I'm about to delete anyone not a level 10 or higher

Good locks

tips for yall accidentally switching houses from Christmas to regular..... hit the minus sign so you hide that option

^ I know right :lol: . I'm not deleting anyone, I'm still getting money and XP from their city.

Today after confirming a $19.99 purchase, the game crashed. Afterwards I could not get past the very first screen. I deleted the app and downloaded it again. Had to let it do a full update all over. I did not have the donuts that were purchased, though, I've been charged for them. Anyone know of way to contact EA about this, or can my bank(BofA) handle it?

^ I know right :lol: . I'm not deleting anyone, I'm still getting money and XP from their city.
I'm deleting folks who don't have decorated houses. I get enough $ and XP without the little boost every 24 hours. Only incentive for now is the Santa coins

^ I know right
laugh.gif
. I'm not deleting anyone, I'm still getting money and XP from their city.
Today after confirming a $19.99 purchase, the game crashed. Afterwards I could not get past the very first screen. I deleted the app and downloaded it again. Had to let it do a full update all over. I did not have the donuts that were purchased, though, I've been charged for them. Anyone know of way to contact EA about this, or can my bank(BofA) handle it?
And thats why I still use the hack till this day its gonna be to much money tryna invest in this game

add my nephew, pauliejr01. he's level 22 with lights up and only 3 friends. needs to get rid of that choo choo choose you quest, plus free coins

having trouble logging in this morning, and when I finally did all of my friends were gone, This ever happened to anyone else?

My entire friend list is gone too
Game seems okay though. Maybe they have have to fix something. Ugh

I'm trying to drop Millhouse's house in place after finally being built, but it crashes everytime I do

Back
Top Bottom