The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

when you decorate the regular color houses every house you have gets decorated as well, so if you have 50 blue houses and spend 50 coins to decorate the blue house all 50 houses will be decorated and all 50 houses will give you coins every 24 hours.

GOTDAMNITMAN!!

had i known that, id have got my first decoration for my farm houses.

thats GREAT news for people with big farms

Damn you guys are quick, I'm still waiting for the tasks to end so the quest to decorate homes opens up.

i have 5 houses decorated and the santa farm if anyone wants coins, decorated the volcano, looks pretty cool...lol

Is there a way to rearrange what you layed down in Springfield? My town looks like trash.

just tap the directional yellow button. You'll have to reorganize everything individually (you can't just clear the board and place things in new blank spots).

I did these yesterday. Legit spent 4 hours to complete the whole thing. :lol:

Thanks iBlink and my user name is numburrtu for the Simpsons if anybody wants to send a request. 1 day in and already addicted

buying decorations does work on the farmed houses.

looks like EA has been paying attention because if you have a farm of houses you should have no problem getting enough coins to get almost everything christmas related.

had i known early on i wouldnt have spent those 15 doughnuts.

buying decorations does work on the farmed houses.

looks like EA has been paying attention because if you have a farm of houses you should have no problem getting enough coins to get almost everything christmas related.

had i known early on i wouldnt have spent those 15 doughnuts.

You sure, I went to someone's Springfield and they had a bunch of brown houses, each one was decorated.

Looking at my houses again i dont know if every house will give coins. I built a couple new houses after already decorating my blue houses but the countdown timer on my new blue houses for the coins became the exact time of all my previous blue houses. I thought the new houses would have started at 24 hours but they didnt. Well in a couple of hours i'll see.

dammit i should have just decorated the brown, blue and pink houses if i get coins for every single one of them. Instead, i spend 50 coins on Simpsons, Millhouse and Flander's house :smh:

Looking at my houses again i dont know if every house will give coins. I built a couple new houses after already decorating my blue houses but the countdown timer on my new blue houses for the coins became the exact time of all my previous blue houses. I thought the new houses would have started at 24 hours but they didnt. Well in a couple of hours i'll see.

Interesting let us know when you find out.

Also is Blue the best house to farm?

Interesting let us know when you find out.

Also is Blue the best house to farm?
Technically it would be the brow houses..... I play continuously for a few hours while studying so I farm every 5 minutes. But it all depends on how often and attentive you can be when you play

Tap on the decorated houses from your neighbors to get Santa coins. There isn't really anything fancy though... I mean Halloween they gave out cemetery and super collider but this event looks like it only gives costumes to your houses unless you got donuts to spend :/

Deleting folks tomorrow who still ain't got there homes decorated ****** coming getting coins off me but I can't come get none from them nah **** wont work like that.

If you want to help your friends out build 3 brown house and decorate them and only tap them when you can get the coins

Already building the apple store oops I mean mapple store :lol: :smokin

Back
Top Bottom