The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Ok can someone tell me whats going on? I'm at level 7 and it just keeps telling me to make Homer lounge in the pool but I've done that already. No advancement, no new characters or quests, just "Make Apu work, Make Lisa Shop, Make Homer Lounnge" 

I really think you just keep doing all of that until you level up and able to build new buildings.
This game is so slow

Yah I was wondering if I should build a bunch of houses too.
All you do is make the characters do a task. It takes them the designated amount of time, you exit the game and check when you get the notification. That is what I have been doing. What sucks is that there doesnt seem to be a username system for this, I will have to start over when I get a new Android phone.

Like someone else said I might have to get the iPad Mini just for iOS games

Like someone else said I might have to get the iPad Mini just for iOS games
i feel like you'd be better off saving that cash and waiting for the new xbox to drop.... iOS games ain't all that 
laugh.gif

i feel like you'd be better off saving that cash and waiting for the new xbox to drop.... iOS games ain't all that 
laugh.gif
Yah you are right. Right now I want to buy the iPod Classic though. Take all my music with me. I usually grab one of the big systems when it comes out, not this time though, I will wait for a killer app.
PS4 is being unveiled in 10 days and right now 360 is lacking (but I got both, even though I hardly play em)

Has anyone with the android version figured out how to do usernames?
We cant yet.

I just sent everyone on hour tasks for the moment. Looking at the screen for so long was starting to drive me nuts. Saving all my money too, I have $3,000 saved

Last edited:
I can't believe this is a thread! Lol this game great!! Too bad a few weeks ago it told me that I leveled up to the max and I'm gonna have to wait for them to make up new ones. Ha!! Anyone else get this?

Finally started making moves in this. Got Krusty Burger queued up, 3 Purple houses, 10 Browns, the farm and have a nonstop task rotation going on. It looks ugly as ever but IDC about that at the moment. Question though are you guys paying real money for donuts? Theres so many items that cost a ridiculous amount and I've seen you guys either talking about them or actually having them. What gives?

so earlier i hit the max level 25 bonus again...and i guess it was glitching so i kept getting the 3donuts (totaling 21 from the glitch)

HOWEVER....now my XP meter is bananas! it's saying i need to hit 796279688 XP (

so earlier i hit the max level 25 bonus again...and i guess it was glitching so i kept getting the 3donuts (totaling 21 from the glitch)

HOWEVER....now my XP meter is bananas! it's saying i need to hit 796279688 XP (

I got no free donuts and my game isnt even in the winter, everything is grass and sunshine.

just got the update for level 26 and it happened again....got another 100 doughnuts :lol:

I got one donut for the level up. :smh:

**** this game. I don't eem like the Simpsons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom