The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

^ are you gaining donuts at all? Cuz if you get an item you want and click cancel dont you use your donuts up?
I just want some confirmation before I try and lose what little donuts I have
Yea, if u want the item then u can just click cancel and not shut off ur iphone. But there is a chance to get 30/60/150 donuts (according to that video) so if u get any of these, then obviously u wouldnt shut off your phone

Just tried it, I did it the first time and was able to reset before losing any donuts. Tried 2 more times and lost 30 damn donuts.
mad.gif

Gotta get the timing right!

Just tried it, I did it the first time and was able to reset before losing any donuts. Tried 2 more times and lost 30 damn donuts.
mad.gif

Gotta get the timing right!
it ain't that hard 
laugh.gif

its better to be too early with the power button than late

Yeah once you have the timing right it gets easier. I still havent hit the donuts yet but im going to keep trying. Itll get there

Bahahahaha My wife and I are always playing jokes/pranks on each other and she got me good..

She knows its a pain in the *** to move things and rearrange, so she went in my town and spent 600K on trees, bushes and 14 white houses LMAO..

She also built the Aztec theater in someone's back yard lol

I did get a TON of XP for all those damn trees. Almost all of them are the 2 most expensive pine trees...

This means war...

On a side note, it gave me like 50K XP for building the Wiggum house...

With that glitch, I've gotten 60 donuts twice and reset my phone like 12 times...

(still have 6 million, so she gets a pass lol)

Last edited:
Bahahahaha My wife and I are always playing jokes/pranks on each other and she got me good..

She knows its a pain in the *** to move things and rearrange, so she went in my town and spent 600K on trees, bushes and 14 white houses LMAO..

I did get a TON of XP for all those damn trees. Almost all of them are the 2 most expensive pine trees...

This means war...

With that glitch, I've gotten 60 donuts twice and reset my phone like 12 times...

hope you got a pre-nup, time to sign the papers

Did the glitch 10+ times.. and received nothing but trees and bushes :smh:

I need to stop before my phone breaks

Edit: after posting this, I then received 30 donuts and Fink's lab on my next two tries :pimp:

Last edited:

This means war...

laugh.gif
 this is adorable

was about to give up on the glitch.... then got the Squeky Voiced Teen and 30 donuts back to back 
nthat.gif

and then on my 3rd try I got Hans Moleman!!! I'm on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course this glitch wont work on Android because their phones dont turn off that way
mean.gif

Ok I friended some of you guys and you have EVERYTHING!! Did you buy those things with actual real money or what? How did you get all those donuts. I have been playing like crazy since the game came out and don't have close to what you guys have. How did you get it? This donut trick? Paid for it?

Last edited:
got the level up bonus pick a box thing again and got another 700 doughnuts this is crazy! :lol:

wasted 30 donuts on that trick.
1 time i didnt even get anything.
2nd time i got white fences.

i should've just saved my donuts.f.

how are u dudes getting all these donuts?

i wasted all of mine speeding up task, didnt know any better :smh:

I did the same thing when I first started playing. used all my doughnuts the first day. I've just been really lucky with the game glitching on it's own. hopefully it keeps doing it :lol:

I also bought some doughnuts

Anybody care to explain this donut glitch to me?
1. Be ready to 'purchase' the Homer Buddha

2. At the same time be ready to power down your phone

3. Hold the power button for about  2-3 seconds (depending on how fast you count)

4. After those 2-3 seconds, before 'slide to power off' comes up, purchase the Homer Buddha

5. See what you got, while in the 'slide to power off' screen

6. If you do not like what you got, proceed to power off and no donuts will be used...  Make sure you do this relatively quickly

7. If you do like what you got, cancel the power off, and collect whatever it is you got (character, premium item, donuts, etc)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom